Evoque Owners Club banner

121 - 128 of 128 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,435 Posts
MPG will either stay the same or improve, not get worse.

·
Registered
5 Posts
MPG never went down for me, only improved as the gearbox changed smoother and as required.
Thank you for the lightning speed fast reply Maffy; I have a RR Sports 2016; I will give it a go in the morning; love your thread; informative and easy to follow!

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
Thank you Kismet-the tip works for ANY Auto, initially is was my son who found it for his BMW M4 (like it needed to go any faster-quicker!!!)
Let us know how you go on.

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
Oh. by the way Kismet.
If you could let Admin and the other Moderators know just how much you loved the advice and thread-would be grateful, Ta. Maffy's the name.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Oh. by the way Kismet.
If you could let Admin and the other Moderators know just how much you loved the advice and thread-would be grateful, Ta. Maffy's the name.
Oh. by the way Kismet.
Yes sure, how do I do that? Should I simply generate a new message?

·
Registered
6,180 Posts
Just add it on here, admin read & check on a regular basis (but only when the pubs are closed) 😁

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
HI Steve

Did the MPG which went down ever normalise Steve? I was thinking of resetting the auto gearbox but might give it a miss if the MPG is at risk of getting worse;
Hi Kismet. Yeah, the mpg went back to normal. Probably had the low mpg figure through a combination of a heavy right foot and short journeys with a cold engine. 😂

121 - 128 of 128 Posts