Evoque Owners Club banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,776 Posts
It's quite easy once you know how. Rather than explain it i'd suggest you go on youtube and just search Evoque fuse box. Basically the back of the glovebox drops down.

·
Registered
7,917 Posts
True Hmmmm , But then you get it fixed, own it or not- cars break down, are fiddled with, have accidents all the time- if you don't try things nothing changes!!!- LR electrics have a long history of being poor!!!

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I guess the original poster was looking to the forum for advice/help...

·
Registered
7,917 Posts
Came to the wrong person in me then, think you'll find he had already had his answers in previous post from other memebers!!!!-not sure we would ever be drinking buddies Hmmmm!!!

·
Registered
7,917 Posts
Well he obviously came to the wrong person in me, Think you will find that he ahad had all the required info to help him in the previous replies!
Not sure we will ever be drinking buddies Hmmmmm.

·
10,626 Posts
True Hmmmm , But then you get it fixed, own it or not- cars break down, are fiddled with, have accidents all the time- if you don't try things nothing changes!!!- LR electrics have a long history of being poor!!!
For crying out loud Maffy.

Not the most helpful piece of advice.

And yes Admin and us SuperMods not the most happy of bunnies at the moment, we've got plenty of other issues that need dealing with.

·
Super Moderator
9,776 Posts
Sorry, I can't find the one I saw the other day but this RRS one might help.

·
Registered
497 Posts
No good ... as it shows 'clips' either side of the glove box that you release to allow the box to drop down.

NO CLIPS in the Evoque.

:crying:
User manual page 260 diags 2&3 show how to access upper & lower fuse boxes. Well mine does !!

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
LR's graphics aren't the clearest but they might help...

Access can be gained to the fuses as follows:

1. Engine compartment fuse box:
    To gain access to the fuse box. remove the 2 plastic fixings (see illustration) and pull the tube up to release it from the air box.

Unlatch the tabs (arrowed) to release the fuse box cover.
    The engine compartment fuse numbers and positions are shown on the inside of the fuse box cover.
  2. Passenger compartment fuse box (upper): Open the glovebox and remove the panel from the glovebox liner. A label on the panel shows the circuits protected and the fuse locations.
  3. Passenger compartment fuse box (lower): Remove the lower access panel.
  4. Luggage compartment (upper and lower) fuse boxes: Remove the panel from the left side trim of the luggage compartment. A label on the panel shows the circuits protected and the fuse locations.
  5. Luggage compartment (underfloor) fuse box (if fitted): Lift the luggage compartment floor and remove the spare wheel/tyre repair kit housing (see illustration). The fuse numbers are displayed on the fuse box.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
21 - 37 of 37 Posts