101 - 112 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
LDT said:
Hi Mortz

Pleased to read that you are well!

Are you able to let me have your views on the surround camera issue please.

Hi LDT,

My take on the surround camera option - works well depends on what you want to get from it

The camera's off the wing wirrors are useful for parking in tight spot's... kirbs etc....

Using the camera's whilenormal driving does your eye's in a bit as the tar mac passes you by at a pace

Junction view is awesome and works well.

Off road..... the system comes into it's own and is brill from all points....ummm how often would this be?

Overall it's a nice feature....definatley ripe for future development and enhancement

As we now know if you opt for the rear camera in the pure spec you now have to go for the camera surround system

Me...would probably spend my money on summit else
Edited by: Mortz

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
You should be ok by then...at this present time we at Swansea are quoting may/june for delivery should you beplacing your order soonif yourcar comessooner then happy days

I am so gutted for those who have placed orders some time ago for then to be told of delays...over the last 2 months it's been a bit mental with many changes in delivery dates etc....i understand Halewood under took a rescheduling exercise with dates changing quite a bit.... things of late havenow settled for me anyways..the key isas long as your dealer is upfront with you all expectations will notbe a negative one.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi Mortz,

I have been advised by my dealer that I cannot have the rear air vents unless I have the rear seat entertaiment system as well !!! on my SD4 Prestige. Is this correct ?

Many thanks,

Deeside.

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
H Mortz,

Its great to have someone in the know, on this forum.

·
Registered
308 Posts
hope you arnt the fella that tried to sell me new rear brakes when they didnt need doing ,my first time in, and an attempted rip off great start to sinclairs take over

·
Super Moderator
2,511 Posts
Thread Closed as OP not active.

Reactions: HmmmUK
101 - 112 of 112 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.