Evoque Owners Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
hi mortz, ordered my Si4 dynamic but I wanted rear vents for the kids. I was told this is only possible with rear entertainment. Is this true? It might be too late to do anything about it now coz the dealer has finalised the build which is scheduled for Jan 2012. Also not ordered spare wheel, mistake?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hi Lauwy, I've got the same issue with my ordered Dynamic SD4 but see that others on this forum have ordered theirs with the rear vents but without the rear entertainment system. My dealer double checked with LR and it's not possible to have the vents on their own. I don't mind having the rear entertainment system but can't have it with the sports seats and they're a priority... Not fair! Or does Mortz know better?!

·
Registered
11 Posts
According to the LR rep at Bluewater shopping centre a couple of weeks ago, the Pure (5 door) TDI is not being built until early 2012but the SDI will bestarting build2011.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have ordered and specced aPure SD4 and have been told December delivery by the deale also?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Can someone please confirm 100% he production schedule?? All these rumours are doing my head in.

When is my td4 pure 5 door likely to be manufactured?

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
andyuk said:
Mortz do you think the SD4 is worth the 1K extra?

I have ordered the following but just debating on whether to upgrade to SD4?

Pure TD4 5dr manual
Panoramic Roof
20" Alloys
Fog Lights
Privacy Glass

On a budget but anything else I should consider or have I got the best options covered?

looks like best options considered!....glad you threw in fog lights for the pure

Yes you will ofcourse have the extra power with the Sd4...i'd be happy with what you have

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Methane_Boy said:
Hi Lauwy, I've got the same issue with my ordered Dynamic SD4 but see that others on this forum have ordered theirs with the rear vents but without the rear entertainment system. My dealer double checked with LR and it's not possible to have the vents on their own. I don't mind having the rear entertainment system but can't have it with the sports seats and they're a priority... Not fair! Or does Mortz know better?!

Ummm defo no sport seats / dynamic+ with rear entertainment

will check on the rear vents for you.....in terms of the word priority in your example not heard of that one

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
lauwy said:
hi mortz, ordered my Si4 dynamic but I wanted rear vents for the kids. I was told this is only possible with rear entertainment. Is this true? It might be too late to do anything about it now coz the dealer has finalised the build which is scheduled for Jan 2012. Also not ordered spare wheel, mistake?

Build January.....I see no issue in changing some spec at present as long as it's not summit drastic like 3 door to 5 door or TD4 to SI4....i had a customer who wanted to add pan roof for build date october with no change in date....spare wheel is worth it defo go for that

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hi Mortz,

What I meant was that to us having the Sports seats were more important than the rear seat entertainment, but we really want the rear vents but aren't going to sacrifice the sports seats for the kids to be warm / cold!

Thanks in advance for checking on the rear vent situation.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi Mortz,
Could you please tell me whether dealers have a monthly Evoque order allocation? If a particular dealer already has a lot of orders is it better to find another which does not?

PSit is really good to have your inputon this forum!

·
Registered
134 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi Vianney,

As-tu réussi à commander avec le volant du bon côté à Mayfair?

Quelles différence de prix as-tu obtenu par rapporte à la France?

Merci !

·
Registered
34 Posts
Vianney said:
Hello Mortz

As you are a Range Rover dealer, I will ask you my question.

I'm french and I like to buy an Evoque in UK (whereas I live in France). Do you know if it's possible?And if yes, isitpossible to order an Evoque in UK with the steering wheel on the left?

Thank you in advance for your answer.
Hi Vianney,

As-tu réussi à commander avec le volant du bon côté à Mayfair?

Quelles différence de prix as-tu obtenu par rapporte à la France?

Merci !

·
Registered
219 Posts
<DIV =msg>Can someone please confirm 100% he production schedule?? All these rumours are doing my head in.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
insnojackson said:
<DIV ="msg">Can someone please confirm 100% he production schedule?? All these rumours are doing my head in.

Hi Insnojackson

I have copied the factory build schedule below from another post

Just to keep you inthe picture

Every dealer in the UK would have had this communication anumber of weeks back

This is a no change build schedule for all derivatives no matter what your dealer tells you

<DIV style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 5px" id=pid_1831>Pure SD4 derivatives will be availble from 3rd October production with 1st customer deliveries late in October 2011

All eD4 and TD4 derivatives will be available from 28 November production with 1st customer deliveries from January 2012

Remanining derivatives will be available for delivery from September 2011

Staged production timings as follows

Pure - eD4 Manual 28 November 2011 production - customer deliveries from Jan 2012

Pure - TD4 Manual 28 November production - customer deliveries from Jan 2012

Pure - SD4 Man/Auto 3 october production - customer deliveries from October 2011

Pure with TECH pack - eD4 Manual 28 november production - customer deliveries from Jan 2012

Pure with TECH pack - TD4 manual 28 november production - customer deliveries from january 2012

Pure with TECH pack - SD4 Man/Auto 3 October production - customer deliveries from October 2011

Prestige - eD4 manual 28 november production - customer deliveries from Jan 2012

Prestige - TD4 manual 28 november production - customer deliveries from Jan 2012

Prestige - SD4 man/auto customer deliveries From September 2011

Prestige with LUX pack - eD4 manual 28 november production - customer deliveries from Jan 2012

Prestige with LUX pack Td4 manual - 28 November - customer deliveries from Jan 2012

Prestige with LUX pack SD4 man/auto - customer deliveries from September 2011

Dynamic SD4 man/auto - customer deliveries from Sept 2011

Dynamic Si4 man/auto - customer deliveries from Sept 2011

Dynamic with LUX pack SD4 man/auto - customer deliveries from Sept 2011

Dynamic with LUX pack Si4 auto - customer deliveries from Sept 2011

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Do check with your dealer in terms of allocated numbers for your local dealership.....in other words keep them on their toes

61 - 80 of 112 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.