Evoque Owners Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,


I work for a Main dealer in South Wales



If I can be of any assistance in all things Evoque then please ask!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
Mortz,


firstly hi and thanks for the joining the forum. I am sure you are going to get a few questions!




<DIV style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 5px">Having attending the Manchester GMEX Event on Friday I am now in two minds regarding the size of wheels for my Pure. I had orginally spec'ed 19" Style 5, but was going to change to the 20" before the final build, as I feel they fill the arches better and are also easier to clean.
T

<DIV style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 5px">he main issue is that the LR product guy at the show said that the 20" will not be very effective offroad. Whilist I dont attend going major offroad, the ability to drive in snow or on a wet field (softroading) is my reason for changing from a BMW.

Whats your opinon on the 20" wheels working well offroad and do have a reallife picture of a Pure in white with 19" Style 5 and 19" style 6??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess it's all down to personal taste really....if I was ordering I'd have the 20's...simply because they look soo much nicer....and and yes that's my taste...


With regards to off-road capability.....you will have land Rover's award winning terrain response systems to give you the best traction in all driving conditions



I don't have a real life pic of a pure with your wheel combo.......Im sure you may have logged onto the main landrover website and configured your car with the style wheel of you choice

If not crack on with it to see how they will look



Regards
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
Mortz your not too far from me i am just up the M50 over the border & will be looking to order oe pretty soon so may even come direct to you!

My question is do you have the Official Range Rover PCP's available yet as this will be very important part for me whether i place an order or go the X3 route where i know BMW offer some cracking rates on their PCP's.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
andyuk said:
Mortz your not too far from me i am just up the M50 over the border & will be looking to order oe pretty soon so may even come direct to you!



My question is do you have the Official Range Rover PCP's available yet as this will be very important part for me whether i place an order or go the X3 route where i know BMW offer some cracking rates on their PCP's.





Yes we have them



Agreed BMW will have some Cracking rates on pcp's

Depends what is ticking your box really



If you are £££'s motivated then the lads at BMW will push supported offers to get you into one



I am however confident the Evoque will be assertive in the PCP figures



You couldjump into an X1...X3.....X5....X6with up to 11% off list price and still get a raping PCP figure



We are after all talking about a very different product
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
Mortz could you quote me direct?

Pure 5 dr
SD4 & TD4 (Quote Both)
Panaromic Roof
Red Matallic is poss but if not Black


would be based on 18k miles per year over 4 years with a 2.5k deposit


Maybe add more but need to get an idea of base price first.


my email is [email protected]


Thanks
Andy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Will send you the figs via your mail addy.............be great to have a chat with you though.....Would like to know for sure this is the right vehicle for you





Regards
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
Ok send me an email message tomorrow and i will send my contact number to you.

I went to the Evoque live so seen the car in the flesh & like alot but need the figures to be right for me!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
fair enough......so chuffed you have already seen this very special vehicle
Be in touch soon
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52 Posts
Hello Mortz


I am waiting to be called into the Cardiff showroom to spec my Evoque

I preordered in late March.



I am getting the Dynamic 5 door diesel 2.2 auto in met black. (the replacement black)

With virtually all the options except sport seat's because we want the tv's in the back.

Interior in black too.

Is there anything in my order that would delay it into next year?

I hear that paint may be a problem and the lux pack.

I am told cardiff will get 28 Evoques this year and i am number 14, so when do you think i will get mine.

Many thanks

Onebigjobby
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
andyuk said:
Mortz could you quote me direct?



Pure 5 dr

SD4 & TD4 (Quote Both)

Panaromic Roof

Red Matallic is poss but if not Black




would be based on 18k miles per year over 4 years with a 2.5k deposit




Maybe add more but need to get an idea of base price first.




my email is [email protected]




Thanks

Andy

Manual or Auto ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
OnebigJobby said:
Hello Mortz


I am waiting to be called into the Cardiff showroom to spec my Evoque

I preordered in late March.



I am getting the Dynamic 5 door diesel 2.2 auto in met black. (the replacement black)

With virtually all the options except sport seat's because we want the tv's in the back.

Interior in black too.

Is there anything in my order that would delay it into next year?

I hear that paint may be a problem and the lux pack.

I am told cardiff will get 28 Evoques this year and i am number 14, so when do you think i will get mine.

Many thanks

Onebigjobby

Hi there,



Nothing in your order that will delay your build slot

As regards to when you will get your car I could not advise....I know what is coming through at our

Dealership but not at Cardiff's
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
Hello Mortz


As you are a Range Rover dealer, I will ask you my question.


I'm french and I like to buy an Evoque in UK (whereas I live in France). Do you know if it's possible?And if yes, isitpossible to order an Evoque in UK with the steering wheel on the left?


Thank you in advance for your answer.
Edited by: Vianney
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Salut Vianny,<BR closure_uid_649l40="107"><BR closure_uid_649l40="108">Ne pensez pas que vous pouvez commander une voiture UK spec avec un volant du mauvais côté ..... Je veux dire à gauche!<BR closure_uid_649l40="109">Va vérifier pour vous si demain, mais 99% je dirais non
<DIV id=gt-res-tools =g-section>
<DIV style="DISPLAY: none" id=gt-res-listen ="trans-listen- gt-icon-c" role= aria-pressed=false closure_uid_649l40="8" unable="on" ml="">

<DIV style="DISPLAY: none" dir=ltr id=res-translit =translit>

<DIV style="DISPLAY: none" id=gt-res-dict>For those who are thinkin WTF







Hi Vianny,



Don't think you can order a UK spec car with a steering wheel on the wrong side.....i mean left!

Will check for you tomorrow though but 99% i would say no
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Salut Vianney,

Vous pouvez entrer en contact avec notre concession Mayfair dans le centre de Londres en tant qu'ils sont familiers avec le processus et seront en mesure de vous régler avec un
<DIV =g-section id=gt-res-tools>
<DIV ="trans-listen- gt-icon-c" id=gt-res-listen style="DISPLAY: none" ml="" role="" closure_uid_r6v47r="8" unable="on" aria-pressed="false">

<DIV ="trans-roman- gt-icon-c" id=gt-res-roman style="DISPLAY: none" ml="" role="" closure_uid_r6v47r="10" unable="on" aria-pressed="false">

<DIV ="trans-roman- gt-icon-c" style="DISPLAY: none" ml="" role="" closure_uid_r6v47r="10" unable="on" aria-pressed="false">

<DIV ="trans-roman- gt-icon-c" style="DISPLAY: none" ml="" role="" closure_uid_r6v47r="10" unable="on" aria-pressed="false">Hi Vianney,

<DIV ="trans-roman- gt-icon-c" style="DISPLAY: none" ml="" role="" closure_uid_r6v47r="10" unable="on" aria-pressed="false">You might want to get in touch with our mayfair dealership in Central London as they are familiar with the process and will be able to sort you out with one
 
1 - 20 of 112 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top