1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

New to the forum, as I placed my deposit on Friday
for a delivery on Sept 1st.
Pure SD4 Manual, Santorini Black, Ebony Morzine Headlining, Ebony Grained leather, Privacy Glass, Pure Style Pack, Auto dimming rear View Mirror, Heated Steering Wheel, Front Parking Sensors, Automatic headlamps.

The only thing I am considering changing is whether to go for the automatic rather than the manual. Not because I particularly want an auto (not bothered either way), but because it appears to be so much quicker. This will be the slowest car I have had for a few years, the last 2 doing 0-60mph in 6.0 and 7.0secs.
As I am probably close to the top end of my budget, I'm not sure if it's worth paying the extra £1600 just for a bit more speed, added on to which the apparently low mpg figures (compared to the official figures anyway). Although, even the auto will do more than the 22mpg I get on my current car.

Also considering adding a tuning box as soon as I get it as they claim to boost the Bhp by around an extra 40bhp, the torque by about 90Nm, and the fuel economy by up to 15%. This could get some extra speed (but it won't account for the 1.5sec difference between the manual and auto).

The biggest decision has been made, in that I have made the order, but I have still got to decide what to do!

·
Registered
121 Posts
I have a new 163 BHP Manual S Max workhorse as well as the RRE. Its 0-60 is also around 9.5 secs.
TheAuto Evoque feelssignificantly quicker, but it is a lot of dosh.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts