Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I decided it was time to replace the wiper blades on my Evoque, I saw a set on ebay, all 3 for just over £29 from JGS 4x4, its the first time I have replaced mine since I bought it, so easy to fit the front Bosch Aerotwin blades I didn't set the blades in the Valet mode as I could reach easily and if you are careful its ok, obviously you need the valet mode to change the rear blade. Well pleased with the result.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Same blades as I used they are brilliant. (y)

·
Registered
127 Posts
How do you set the valet mode on the rear wiper ? All I'm aware of is the Wiper Park facility - which only operates on the front screen. I came across a very old thread on here previously about having the wiper running; then opening the rear hatch at the right moment to stop the blade mid-swipe. Which is fin until you close the hatch.

Is there another facility ?

Thanks
Richard
MY18 SE

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
How do you set the valet mode on the rear wiper ? All I'm aware of is the Wiper Park facility - which only operates on the front screen. I came across a very old thread on here previously about having the wiper running; then opening the rear hatch at the right moment to stop the blade mid-swipe. Which is fin until you close the hatch.

Is there another facility ?

Thanks
Richard
MY18 SE
Here you go:

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Great vid, thanks HmmmK. (y)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Thanks for the Vid - that's great. The main reason I wanted to understand the feature is for when I'm washing the car. So its a shame I have to have the door open !

Don't think JLR totally thought that through....

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
What do expect, this is JLR we are talking about here. :ROFLMAO: :) ;) :unsure: :mad:

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Great video, I had forgotten about that mode!
yes Bosch blades for me too, they work and last well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts