Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just collected my P250 HSE. my windsor leather seats seem a bit saggy… see pix. Is this normal? The car is going back to the dealer for a day to sort out my unhappiness in certain areas, so looking through things closely.

·
Registered
2021 P300e R-Dynamic HSE, Eiger grey, black pack, black alloys, sliding pano roof, red calipers, etc
130 Posts
That looks awful....I have seen a few others with slightly creased and rucked leather but not that bad. I think I got very lucky with my car....has been perfect so far.

·
Registered
164 Posts
😣😣😣😣 looks horrible

·
Registered
2021 P200 R-Design S Fuji
118 Posts
Hi all, just collected my P250 HSE. my windsor leather seats seem a bit saggy… see pix. Is this normal? The car is going back to the dealer for a day to sort out my unhappiness in certain areas, so looking through things

Yes, I have same on Driver's seat to a lesser extent after 4 weeks and 400 miles. Passenger side less used but just a hint of sag. I have to book mine in as I have found a loose piece of panel where mudflap attached and so will be interested to hear what response you get.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can someone show me a example of what the Windsor Leather seat should look like

·
Registered
164 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
11600 miles 27 months old

·
Registered
164 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Whilst attempting to purchase a new Evoque, for the last 9 months, I have noticed most of the front & rear seats appear to be saggy on both new & 2nd hand vehicles & this is a concern to me. My Disco Sport had saggy front seats from new & the dealer had them stretched. They have been fine now, HOWEVER about 2 years later I noticed the passenger seat had been damaged/split on the off side lower corner & it had been patched up & painted over! How I didn't notice this I will never know, but felt there was nothing I could do, due to the passage of time. Hence very nervous re the leather if my 3rd order ever arrives.

·
Registered
164 Posts
No it’s very taut hardly moves you can’t grab it with your fingers and pinch it very easy.

Reactions: Sirium

·
Registered
207 Posts
My seats aren’t same as yours but have sagged. Car has just been into Dealership and have had them “finessed” - time will tell! This is a picture of sagged driver’s seat which occurred fairly soon after collection.

·
Registered
MY20.5 Range Rover Evoque (L551) First Edition P250 in Nolita Grey on a 70 plate
772 Posts
Squint - be great to see what your seats look like after your dealer has attended to them.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Squint - be great to see what your seats look like after your dealer has attended to them.
At the moment they are perfect. Only the driver’s seat has been used. Was in dealership with quite a few other “problems” - Rencar - I now have ambient lighting in footwells!!
However , I was assured all other problems had been fixed. Some had - but DAB stations not being selected properly when using steering wheel button, driver’s seat not going back to memory position on starting, rear view mirror vibrating have not - was apparently checked by QA prior to return. This is not first time car has been in to fix these - I’ve been extremely patient so far. I have notified Dealership. I’m going to wait a few days before the next step as I want to see if seats are OK.

·
Registered
MY21 Evoque R-design P300e Autobiography Eiger Grey
22 Posts
No wrinkles. They look perfect. I find them nice but there is some kind of "protuberance" in the upper part of the seat (where the diamonds are sewn) that make them not totally comfortable when resting my back... I am 6.2 feet tall

Asiento.jpg

1 - 15 of 15 Posts