Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard about the Evoque last week and saw it would be released in fall 2011. Does this mean I can go to our dealer and purchase one in fall 2011 or that the earliest pre-ordered ones will be delivered then? I turn 16 in August and want a car on my birthdayor soon after then, and would rather not have to wait more than two months as I am eager to drive. Also, I heard that it will receive 50mpg and that the starting price is 45k (US)? Is this true, as I cannot go much over45 and need a car with good gas.P.S. I live in the US and want the Evoque Pure Coupe, or whichever Coupe is the cheapest.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi
Q - I heard about the Evoque last week and saw it would be released in fall 2011. Does this mean I can go to our dealer and purchase one in fall 2011.

A - I don't know about the U.S but here in the U.K if you have not preordered (put a reatiner down) on an evoque no matter what model then you will not get it in 2011, the dealership tell me it will be mid to late 2012 if you order 1 when they come out in Aug/Sept.

I have perordered and i have been given a date of 28/12/11. it takes a couple of months to build after it comes out, thats why Dec.

Q - I heard that it will receive 50mpg and that the starting price is 45k (US)? Is this true, as I cannot go much over45 and need a car with good gas?

A - The 50mpg + version is the 2 wheel drive version and this is not being released in europe until early 2012, again not sure about the U.S. but i guess it'll be the same.

hope this is of help

One big jobby

·
Registered
52 Posts
4WD will be available on launch , and models that do 40+ mpg will be available also at launch.

<DL sizcache="246" sizset="58">
<DT sizcache="246" sizset="58">Fuel Economy: SD4 Manual
<DD sizcache="246" sizset="60">Urban mpg (L/100km) tbc
<DD sizcache="246" sizset="61">Extra urban mpg (L/100km) tbc
<DD sizcache="246" sizset="62">Combined mpg (L/100km) 49.6 (5.7)
<DD sizcache="246" sizset="63">CO‚‚ emissions (g/km) 149 </DD></DL>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts