·
Registered
134 Posts
very nice better in a PURE 5 DOOR hahaha

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just what we have ordered I have ordered the White Dynamic andmy Fatherhas now ordered the Grey so just what we are waiting to get delivered!!!!

Kev

·
Registered
68 Posts
evoq1 said:
very nice better in a PURE 5 DOOR hahaha

definately got to be the 5 door Pure in white
, brilliant picture

·
Registered
361 Posts
Yes both are dynamic's with pure alloys!..........still a cracking picture...design is everything............. how stealth it looks in grey with the privacy glassEdited by: Mortz

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Mike

This is a picture of Stornaway Grey not the unknown colour Orkney Grey !! Just before you make a choice !!!
Kev

·
Registered
55 Posts
I think it's wrong of LR to promote and launch the evoque using Stornaway grey colour that no one can order.
Nice pic kev

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thanks Kev,I have seen a sample in LR of orkney grey and a jag in their equivalentgrey, I liked it on the jag but haven't made a colour choice yet, its between grey, white or black hopefully launch day will make it easy.
Mike.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I was at the Launch preview yesterday in Manchester and was told that all orders placed from now will be made in Stornaway Grey not the Orkney Grey. The Stornaway Grey looked amazing, now torn between that and the white. The black which I originally thought I would have opted for look very flat. We were given a car for 1 hour to drive round Manchester City Centre, it exceeded all my expectations.

·
Registered
16 Posts
JHHKTH said:
I was at the Launch preview yesterday in Manchester and was told that all orders placed from now will be made in Stornaway Grey not the Orkney Grey. The Stornaway Grey looked amazing, now torn between that and the white. The black which I originally thought I would have opted for look very flat. We were given a car for 1 hour to drive round Manchester City Centre, it exceeded all my expectations.

Who told you so? One of the LR people or was it speculation? I'd be delighted if that is the case but nowhere on the LR site or configuration etc. is this available / mentioned.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi, JHHKTHStornaway grey was my first chioce but dealer told me it would not be available on production models. I hope your info is correct. I will check with dealer tomorrow.
Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
19 Posts
interesting as i have ordered orkney grey..abit confused will the cars be in orkney grey or stornoway grey and is there any differnce. My dealer told me that due to paint issues in japan following the earthquake LR are reverting to the jag grey colour not the one listed on the website...so now confused>>>>>>but cannot wait to get my pure SD4 auto with privacy glass etc etc whatever grey it is!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
We were at the Evoque Unleashed which was by invitation only event hosted by Land Rover.We asked the "grey" question as they listed the Orkney Grey on the colour range but all the demo cars were in Stornoway Grey, the Land Rover team informed me that all orders from now on would be in the Stornoway Grey, apparently Orkney Grey is just slightly lighter in colour andits hard to notice the differenceto S.Grey.

·
Registered
16 Posts
JHHKTH said:
We were at the Evoque Unleashed which was by invitation only event hosted by Land Rover.We asked the "grey" question as they listed the Orkney Grey on the colour range but all the demo cars were in Stornoway Grey, the Land Rover team informed me that all orders from now on would be in the Stornoway Grey, apparently Orkney Grey is just slightly lighter in colour andits hard to notice the differenceto S.Grey.

Really hope you are right... It's actually a LOT lighter

Edited by: berlin2010

·
Registered
26 Posts
A lot lighter .... yikes, I think I need to speak to our Dealer before making a firm decision on the colour, the S'Grey was fab and from the 25 or so people in our session brought the most favourable comments, 2nd was the white which before I went was way down my "want" list. If you can get to one of the Unleashed events they are really helpful, free lunch too!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Mike said:
Hi, JHHKTHStornaway grey was my first chioce but dealer told me it would not be available on production models. I hope your info is correct. I will check with dealer tomorrow.
Thanks
Mike

Mike, it'd be great if you could check - I'll do same.....but the last I recall was a dealer notice that went out on the 30th of June that indicated that Stornoway Grey will not be reintroduced. I recall Mortz also posting that info

1 - 20 of 44 Posts