Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I am new to the forum and joined as I am trying to make up my mind what spec to go for before I place an order. I am getting a Dynamic, however the salesman told me that the passenger seat is not height adjustable. Is that correct - does anyone find any problem with that? Also I'm not sure whether the extra £3k is worth it for the plus pack. Could anyone let me know what their thoughts are with the comfort etc - also whether they are more adjustable for the passenger?

Thanks for listening to my rambling....

·
Registered
136 Posts
Correct passenger seat not adjustable which is ridiculous. Not sure if you can upgrade seats to Prestige spec. Can't comment on plus pack. Recommend heated steering wheel and adaptive xenons and lux pack if you can. Didn't get the high beam assist, which I had. Also recommend strata trim with brushed aluminium. Don't bother with luggage rails or tyre pressure monitoring, get the spare wheel if you are worried.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your reply Geogeo.
Yes I was looking at the lux pack - seems a lot of nice extras with it - not sure about the heated steering wheel - wasn't sure how that would work as I haven't ever felta really cold leather one but I will have a look at the other options you mentioned.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Evoquative said:
Hi all

I am new to the forum and joined as I am trying to make up my mind what spec to go for before I place an order. I am getting a Dynamic, however the salesman told me that the passenger seat is not height adjustable. Is that correct - does anyone find any problem with that? Also I'm not sure whether the extra £3k is worth it for the plus pack. Could anyone let me know what their thoughts are with the comfort etc - also whether they are more adjustable for the passenger?

Thanks for listening to my rambling....
Hi Evoquative,

The Dynamic plus seats are well worth the extra cash just for the way they look! Also passenger seat is fully adjustable and the upgraded Oxford leather is sweet! Only drawback is you can't have the rear screen entertainment with the Plus seats...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Methane Boy

Thanks for your reply - it was seeing the pictures of your car which made me consider them - it looks fantastic!

I have decided to bite the bullet and go for them too as I wasn't fussed by the entertainment pack - kids use their archos' anyway rather than dvds and I would like the ability to adjust the passenger seat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts