Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, Im new to the forum but came looking for ideas and suggestions on which Evoque to buy.

The new 16 reg will be the choice I am currently look at but it is the model / packs that i am toying between.
The ED4 SE and ED4 SE Tech both 2wd are the contenders that i am looking at. Anything above that is certainly out of my price range.

Also i live in the south of England, would this make a difference on the price If were to buy in the south or north?

Any suggestions, tips and advice would be greatly appreciated including any of the extras to include (spare wheel etc).

Thanks guys

Gary

·
Registered
208 Posts
Welcome to the forum Gary.

I have gone for an SE Tech as it gives us everything we need and more. I have ordered no extra options at all, hoping not ordering the spare wheel will not bite me
but I have never been left stranded with a tyre problem in 21 years of driving.

Try carwow.co.uk for a deal/dealer, it may not be local but you may get offered a nice deal.My car is coming from Ashford in Kent and i'm based in Essex.

·
10,626 Posts
Gary welcome.

MY16 is new to most of us regulars and often the LR blurb is confusing (configurator issues regarding correct info), however, there are plenty of members on here awaiting their new MY16, so no doubt they have done their research.

I recently drove a Jag XE rwd, on their proving ground. There is a simulated Ice driving area, the 2wd Jag with their All Surface Progress Control took it in its stride.

FWIW go for the Spare Wheel if you can.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Hi Gary,spare wheel defo a must at £140 or whatever it is now, and I love the power tail gate.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Hi Gary, I've gone for the TD4 but depending on which options you want it can make sense to go for the Tech. I was originally going for the SE but adding privacy glass, pano roof, xenons, reversing camera so after chatting it through with the dealership I went for the SE Tech as the cost was similar but the residuals should be higher on resale. Oh, also went for the spare wheel! And tread plates and better seats with lumbar adjustment.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts