Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen many Evoques on the road ? I've only seen 2 in 6 days and that involves weekday trips on the M62 & M60. Might a lot of early production be going abroad ?

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm still to see one on the road but two of my colleagues have seen some (grey and white coupes) and were quick to tell me as they know mine is on the way. Getting a phone call from my dealer tomorrow to update me on my order. Its supposed to be here within the next 2 weeks (fingers crossed).

·
Registered
39 Posts
I saw 2 earlier today, one white and one grey in close succesion, then saw them again a little while later. Turned out to be the local dealers demo's out on test drives!
Not seen any other colours other than those at he dealerships, which all seem to be to black, grey, white or silver.

I've ordered Red with a black roof and hope to get it in December, but have been nervous as the colour is claimed not to be available for new orders. The dealer assures me that LR have confirmed the build and it will be Red, I really hope it is!

Hopefully we will see a few more on the road soon.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Feeling a little smug here so will keep it brief! Took delivery of blue yesterday with silver panoramic roof. I am concerned that while people strain their necks to the left to look at this 'odd automobile' they are going to ram into the side of me!! Anyway, all good - a few quirky and very amusing features that will keep my kids amused. So rest assured, they are out there - they are just taking a little while!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi Tootsie is the car BUckingham Blue? Have this car on order. Are you happy with the colour? Think it will be very nice and stylish. Everyone going for whites, blacks and greys. Thought the blue will be nice.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I do indeed (just a few!) Not sure how to post it on here - if someone knows I will pop a quick pic up!

The Blue is stunning - lots of admiring glances! I have the silver panoramic roof on it today and in true style decided NOT to take it to the Rugby Club this morning for fear of getting it muddy

Desperate to take it off road though.....I think it is more than up to the job! The engine is a bit smaller than I was used to, so I have had some playful moments where I have had my foot to the floor and the engine caught up a few minutes later......still, when something looks this nice you don't really want to escape into the distance!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Tootsie said:
I do indeed (just a few!) Not sure how to post it on here - if someone knows I will pop a quick pic up!

The Blue is stunning - lots of admiring glances! I have the silver panoramic roof on it today and in true style decided NOT to take it to the Rugby Club this morning for fear of getting it muddy

Desperate to take it off road though.....I think it is more than up to the job! The engine is a bit smaller than I was used to, so I have had some playful moments where I have had my foot to the floor and the engine caught up a few minutes later......still, when something looks this nice you don't really want to escape into the distance!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Just been told that my evoque will not be here at the end of September as expected - dealer to confirm tomorrow how long the delay is. My dealer told me they have only delivered 1 car since launch due to issues with orders so if this is typical this may well explain why there are so few on the road!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Just had confirmation that my Prestige came off the production line last Friday,after problems with
Xenon and reverse camera,so should be at the dealers this week sometime

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good news M.I.B.!!! What colour and spec have you got on the Prestige ? The smell of leather in those cars is magic !

·
Registered
39 Posts
Still not seen any Evoques on the road except for demo's, but I have seen 6 transporters fully loaded with black and white evoques of all models and spec's travelling south on the M5 today.
My local dealer has only had 2 cars gone out to customers since the launch, but seeing all the transporters full of them should mean I may get to see some driving around.

Can't wait for my Dynamic to arrive in December, hopefully no delays and a great Christmas present for the wife and I.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Incredibly still only seen 3 in the 18 days since I picked up my Prestige. Can't wait to flash the Xenons and do a thumbs up to another owner !

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi we picked our 3 door dynamic up Friday in White and lux pack added , privacy , and 20inch black wheels - loving it !!
Fab to drive , it's a auto and feels very quick !
Kids love it and love been taken to school in it - great car very pleased .

·
Registered
30 Posts
I've only seen one other on the road so far, a black one near Hurn in Dorset, but as my dealership was absolutely packed with Evoques when I picked mine up last week I'm expecting that number to go up pretty quickly!

Wonder if it'll be like when I got a Mini in 2002 (before estate agents started filling the roads with them) and would always exchange waves with other Mini drivers?

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm seeing at least a couple a day now but they are always Pure's or Prestige. Considering the Pure wasn't supposed to be built in the first wave of cars, there are loads around. I want my Dynamic NOWWwwwwwwww

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've seen 2 Evoque Dynamic Coupes in Central London and one in West London - that's in the last week.
That's a lot more than I was expecting.

AK47

·
Registered
54 Posts
After a nervous few weeks worried about delays I picked up my Orkney grey dynamic yesterday. Wow it was certainly worth the wait - it's fantastic!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi I ordered it so long ago can't even remember! It was supposed to be here at the end of September but I knew well before this it was going to be delayed thankfully it was only by 2 weeks!

It's a manual 5 door dynamic with shadow chrome wheels, park assist (to save me kerbing those wheels!) and panoramic roof. I'm really glad I went for the OG colour and I did wonder whether I would get a black contrast roof but seeing in the flesh it's great the way it is.

Will post some pics once I've got them sorted.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts