Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have on order the Pure SD4 Auto in Fuji white with many extra's, however I haven't changed from the 18" wheels. I see that many of you have opted for the 19" style 4, do the bigger wheels actually effect the drive, or is it purely for looks?

·
Premium Member
10,626 Posts
We are looking at the Pure style pack which includes 19" Sparkle style 4.

I'm getting a little confused with all the various options and demos we drove last week, but the Si4 had 20' wheels and the ride was very firm, I'm sure the 2 SD4's we drove had 19's on and the ride was good.

Could do with Mortz to add his pennys worth here.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm guessing its a looks thing as the 18" wheels can look a bit small in the arches. Personally i think the 20" are the best looking but will be a far harder ride unless you have the adaptive dynamics. Of course size isn't everything

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Silverburn said:
I'm guessing its a looks thing as the 18" wheels can look a bit small in the arches. Personally i think the 20" are the best looking but will be a far harder ride unless you have the adaptive dynamics. Of course size isn't everything

Well this is my point, if it is a looks thing I dont want them looking too small
joking aside, I didn't even think about wheels, but now, not sure whether to change to the 19".

·
Registered
134 Posts

1 - 5 of 5 Posts