Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tend to like a wider 'stance' on my cars - it just looks better in my opinion and I appreciate that purists will be horrified at the idea but hey-ho, its my car etc etc ;)

I am thinking of about 15-20mm all round (hub-centric of course) Has anyone done this already? I would value your comments.

·
Super Moderator
10,803 Posts
I can't remember seeing anything on here about spacers but there is a thread on the BabyRR forum about it,.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't remember seeing anything on here about spacers but there is a thread on the BabyRR forum about it,.
Thanks for the link XZ4 - lots of good info there. I have managed to bag some cheap 25mm spacers which look nicely made. A little more width than I was intending but I think they will look good on the car.

·
Registered
189 Posts
It would be Interesting to see the results when you have fitted them 🤔

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
Looks good, but I don't want to be a killjoy, but have you advised your insurance company of this 'modification'?
You know how they can be when they have to pay out in the vent of an accident.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Having just bought the car from a independent dealership, there is no mention of the spec list anywhere so no one knows who fitted them - it must have been the previous owner I think ;)

·
Super Moderator
10,803 Posts
Ignorance is bliss. Except for when dealing with insurance companies. I don't think they would notice them though if you had a claim.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts