Evoque Owners Club banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Model D 165 S in Portofino Blue, only extras are the full leather steering wheel and spare.
1,542 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Model D 165 S in Portofino Blue, only extras are the full leather steering wheel and spare.
1,542 Posts
Baztard - best photo I can get (his car is dirty at the mo) but you can see the alloygators are virtually invisible and have saved his alloys a couple of times.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Brilliant, looks they will be on the list to sort after the purchase.

Thanks for sharing the details

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
No problem Baztard.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I managed to get a 10% discount for forum members, but I think the offer expires at the end of March. Details should be in the relevant section on the forum somewhere.

Might be worth you contacting them to see if you can get a bit more off them.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Kron said:
I managed to get a 10% discount for forum members, but I think the offer expires at the end of March. Details should be in the relevant section on the forum somewhere.

Might be worth you contacting them to see if you can get a bit more off them.
Cheers kron. Does this include if you walk into a local designated supplier and get them fitted or only if you order from the website?

Well done for negotiating a discount

41 - 48 of 48 Posts