Premium Member
10,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anyone interested Kron has managed to secure the following offer:

I
can confirm that we are pleased to be able to offer a club discount of
10%.This will be valid from today for up to 6 months (expires
01/04/2016). The Discount code is EVOQUE10. Please apply this code the
checkout when placing an order to receive the discount.If you require any assistance or having trouble placing the order using the discount code, please feel free to contact me. Many ThanksJoshCustomer SupportAlloyGator Limited[email protected]www.alloygator.com+44 (0) 8450 707078

·
Registered
2021 Model D 165 S in Portofino Blue, only extras are the full leather steering wheel and spare.
1,542 Posts
Well done Kron - got mine fitted today so missed the offer but hey ho I managed to sell my rubber boot mat lol.

·
Registered
2021 Model D 165 S in Portofino Blue, only extras are the full leather steering wheel and spare.
1,542 Posts

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Kron - They are a really neat job and very inconspicuous. Very pleased with them - Gavlenko

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Dave - I used a local fitter and having watched him go through the process I think that DIY wouldn't be at the top of my list.........watch the video for fitting if you want an idea.....

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
PS- took about an hour all in and he made it look easy....but then he is doing this every day......best thing is any problems he'll sort them and fit single ones if you need.....

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Sorry to ask, but what exactly are they?

Sorry!!

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Gav, I had to look twice before I could even see them! I think you made the right choice going with the silver to match the wheels.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I agree think they look really good and blend in well with the wheel - I will deffo get them fitted
If you don't mind me asking how much was fitting ?

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I took out wheel damage insurance with my dealer. Used it once already. I think I can have up to ten repairs done over three years. I've got shadow chrome wheels and the repair was perfect . I will use it until I sell so wheels should be good. I don't think plastic rim covers look good on a prestiege car. Sorry!

·
Registered
340 Posts
I was looking to get these. Wife's car and she kerbs wheels regularly. Last car she had, afford Kuga, was 3 years old when we sold it and you'd be hard pressed to find a bit of rim that wasn't damaged on any of the wheels. She's done okay so far with the Evoque but I'd have liked the extra protection. Unfortunately they don't do one to match the shadow chrome wheels

I think the silver ones look fine because you really can't tell it has them on.

CH.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
DaveJ - they are £60 to buy and fitted they were £120.

·
Registered
104 Posts
has anyone else had trouble ordering these. thought I'd jump on these as the wife has kerbed my newly powder coated wheels twice now, but every time I try to order it crashes after the checkout

·
Premium Member
10,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Might be worth giving them a phone call instead.

·
Registered
463 Posts
thanks, these look like a good idea. good match for the 706's

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Ghosty - I'm very impressed by them and they certainly fit in with the car - in my view I didn't want to make a statement all I wanted to do was give the leading edge of my rims some protection. I'll keep everyone posted when the "inevitable" happens....

·
Registered
463 Posts
yeah Gav i guess that will be the real test, when an incident happens, lol
you'll have to report back, but i hope you're always extra careful and nothing happens!

·
Registered
1,542 Posts

1 - 20 of 48 Posts