Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For me it will replace a 2009 vw scirocco (hopefully via a £500 snotter) and will compliment my vx220 summer car and the mrs Nissan Juke.

·
Registered
56 Posts
For me it will replace a Ford Mondeo Wagon 2.0 Diesel (2008)

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Will replace my BMW 320. Owned it for 3 1/2 years and loved it but ready for a switch to something different now.

·
Registered
52 Posts
A BMW 320D MSport tourer on a 60 plate. Wanted a smallish 4x4 with quality interior for the crappy winters we get and this has been on the horizon for a long time now. Used to have an XF so hoping the interior is at that level.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Just ordered a Pure for Jan Delivery, not sure about colour yet though!

Will replace Passat CC and compliment a Porsche 996 for weekends

·
Registered
134 Posts
will replace my BMW X3 '06 ABOUT TIME FOR A CHANGE !!!!!

PURE 2.2 TD4 AUTO

·
Registered
34 Posts
my first car was a TT, then an XKR + Smart roadster.The XKR is out, the roadster will dies with me.Mini cab for Mrs

SD4 Coupe Ipanema

Any one has seen pic of ipanema color on the Evoque, please? I check everyday with worries...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Si4 Dynamic will replace 7 year old Audi A3 Sportback 3.2 Quattro and co-exist with BMW 325i convertible and 2010 Lotus Exige 260. will be our first Land/Range Rover.

·
Registered
68 Posts
SD4 Pure Auto will replace BMW 1 series

·
Registered
77 Posts
Forgot to mention my 91 Lotus Elan SE keeping the Rangies and Golf company in the Garage - but if they do make the Convertible Evoque then the Lotus may have to go to make space for one...

·
Registered
361 Posts
KatyKaycd said:
Si4 Dynamic will replace 7 year old Audi A3 Sportback 3.2 Quattro and co-exist with BMW 325i convertible and 2010 Lotus Exige 260. will be our first Land/Range Rover.
Very interesting.....welcome to the marque

1 - 20 of 153 Posts