Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
13,563 Posts
Transmitter for Bluetooth headphones. Do you have the Lux model with TV ?

·
Banned
2018 HSE DYN LUX 290A Black Pack
160 Posts
Marky - he just asked if you had a TV. You said...no. Only in the front????
Duh!
Thats what the black box is for.......!
4WD

·
Super Moderator
9,277 Posts

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
Best title of any thread winner 👍🏻

·
Registered
MY16 HSE Dynamic LUX, MY20 R Dynamic HSE, Volvo 850R
2,506 Posts
Probably meant only the tv in the front[room]

·
Registered
4,041 Posts
Put their name forward to represent the UK in the next Eurovision Song Contest :p :p :p

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Marky - he just asked if you had a TV. You said...no. Only in the front????
Duh!
Thats what the black box is for.......!
4WD
Thought he meant rear tv screens which I have seen in other vogues, so I am wondering on the point of headphones to watch a tv 6 inches from you 🤣🤷‍♂️

·
Super Moderator
13,563 Posts
You don't get an Evoque Vogue. Headphones are so the passanger can watch and listen to the TV while the driver listens to radio , CD or USB

Reactions: Veteran

·
Super Moderator
2,724 Posts
I've edited the thread to clean up the text contents being the title o_O

·
Banned
2018 HSE DYN LUX 290A Black Pack
160 Posts
TV in all modern cars won't allow you to view it if you are in the drivers seat...it's the law.
In the RRE it is a dual screen for driver/pax. Polarised lens.
4WD

·
Registered
MY16 HSE Dynamic LUX, MY20 R Dynamic HSE, Volvo 850R
2,506 Posts
Unless your parked up of course

·
Registered
My12 fuji white dynamic lux 3 door 2.2sd4 pan roof 360 cameras black pack heated w/screen auto boot
49 Posts
Hi all ,while we're are on about tv and headphones is there a pairing process. Please be gentle with your answers after reading the above lol 😆

·
Super Moderator
13,563 Posts
I've no idea if they need paired as mine were still in the bag when I sold the car. Never used them.

Reactions: Doink

·
Super Moderator
9,277 Posts
I just put the batteries in and turned them on. Tried once to ensure they worked, turned them off and put them away. I didn’t need to pair them.

·
Registered
My12 fuji white dynamic lux 3 door 2.2sd4 pan roof 360 cameras black pack heated w/screen auto boot
49 Posts
OK cheers 🍻

·
Registered
94 Posts
I have a dual screen in my car but I dont have any headphones to go with it, the previous owner must have kept them. If I purchased some that weren't with the car originally would they be compatible?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi Liamdotcom,sorry I can't help you with that but hopefully someone will be along that can.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I have a dual screen in my car but I dont have any headphones to go with it, the previous owner must have kept them. If I purchased some that weren't with the car originally would they be compatible?
Mine were missing originally, the dealer later supplied a pair, so I assume they are not matched to a particular car, no pairing was needed, they just worked.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts