Evoque Owners Club banner
141 - 152 of 152 Posts

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
13,929 Posts
Was the same for me. I was looking for red or orange and ended up with Indus Silver too. Easy colour to keep looking Good.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Often seen as the conservative choice, but Indus Silver looks great! As the official LR site agrees! (y) (I admit, I was after Phoenix Orange...)

(not like I'm biased or anything...)

·
Registered
2017 SE Tech Auto
61 Posts
Yulong White but in the little sun we've had I can see blue. green yellow orange pink amazing the coloured flecks in the yulong white

·
Registered
P300E on order autobiography
5,367 Posts
Have to admit Firenze red is by far my favourite but at the moment I have Eiger Grey as I didn't get a choice and could spec it in red at the time ... but changing again and miss my red so going back to it again ;)

·
Registered
2021 P300e R-Dynamic HSE, Eiger grey, black pack, black alloys, sliding pano roof, red calipers, etc
332 Posts
Have to admit Firenze red is by far my favourite but at the moment I have Eiger Grey as I didn't get a choice and could spec it in red at the time ... but changing again and miss my red so going back to it again ;)
Nothing wrong with Eiger Grey 😉

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
13,929 Posts
Looks like Loire Blue

Reactions: CoolBlueWhyte

·
Registered
2013 L538 RR Evoque Pure Tech td4
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #151 ·
Yulong White but in the little sun we've had I can see blue. green yellow orange pink amazing the coloured flecks in the yulong white

Thank you GTIaps!! Well done for understanding what I asked. Much appreciated (y)

Since 2015, when I started this post, there have only been a handful that tried to show the real colours that makes up the JLR special White, Black, Blue, Red, Orange, etc. Evoque palette.

Reactions: Gtiaps

·
Registered
2017 SE Tech Auto
61 Posts
Thank you GTIaps!! Well done for understanding what I asked. Much appreciated (y)

Since 2015, when I started this post, there have only been a handful that tried to show the real colours that makes up the JLR special White, Black, Blue, Red, Orange, etc. Evoque palette.

No problem David 😊

Regards Neil

141 - 152 of 152 Posts