Evoque Owners Club banner

21 - 40 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Crown62 said:
People keep posting pictures of their new cars and I'm easily influenced!
Silver or Orange, silver or Orange ??
Want to be influenced some more?

Go for the Phoenix!

·
Registered
5,150 Posts
nsharpe that does look good

·
Registered
365 Posts
Evilmonkey said:
I have a Corris Grey (here you can see hints of Fuji White
)

Posted in the wrong thread!

·
Registered
66 Posts
nsharpe said:
It's all about the Orange
This message has been approved by the Phoenix division of the EOC...

·
Registered
82 Posts
Firenze red for us with a body coloured roof! - although there is one of those limited editions down the road - Black with the Lime Green Metallic roof - really not sure if i like it or not - definitely a marmite choice!

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Whats that white SNOWY stuff!

What country are you in, are you really in the UK?

We are sitting at 12 degrees C today, in West Central Scotland, its like our Summer

Evilmonkey said:
)

Edited by: colin4x4

·
Registered
5,150 Posts
Gooders... are you not happy with the colour? I think it look fantastic ....

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Gooders - watch out you are upsetting our Angel lol.....

·
Registered
166 Posts
Yes unfortunately there seems to be a little photo trickery on the website to enhance the vibrancy of the colours and show highlights etc. Understandable as they want the colours to be shown in the best light - they need to sell the cars to us after all.

But the colours do all look good in the flesh too - just not quite as good.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am starting to love the colour.

All the pictures I have seen are a deep blood red metallic. So was a little shocked that it was more orange / red.

I was going to have the wheels painted black but now I'm not so sure.

·
Registered
365 Posts
colin4x4 said:
Whats that white SNOWY stuff!

What country are you in, are you really in the UK?

We are sitting at 12 degrees C today, in West Central Scotland, its like our Summer

Evilmonkey said:
)

Ha! I know! It's not a recent photo, it was in Cumbria back in January...when it was last cold!

·
Registered
421 Posts
spookone said:
... Understandable as they want the colours to be shown in the best light...
'In the best light' is not far off the mark...

As mentioned earlier in the thread, metallic paint features tiny flakes of metal (hence metallic) which glint in the sun and give the car a deeper, more distinctive shine. Our Firenze looks fairly flat on a dull day but on a sunny day the colour really comes alive.

I think the original post by CBW was aimed at prompting forum members to post close up photos of the flakes but the thread seems to have drifted somewhat.

Edit: Typo.

Edited by: TWS

·
Registered
5,150 Posts
I can see your point but I had seen the colour before buying so knew what I was getting.... and I personally love it.... even though it's out there filthy it still manages to look striking with mud plastered all over it....

·
Super Moderator
7,323 Posts
[/QUOTE]

Ha! I know! It's not a recent photo, it was in Cumbria back in January...when it was last cold!
[/QUOTE]

Blimey Evil Monkey !
I've put off my trip to Somerset this weekend as I thought it was covered in snow

·
Super Moderator
1,721 Posts
In my opinion, Firenze is the best colour, we saw it in the showroom and me, the Wife and kids loved it so that was that.. However, I'd love to have Pheonix Orange but no way will Mrs. Vader go for that next time, so, I'm thinking Indus Silver with the cappuccino interior for our next Evoque, what do you think?

·
Registered
365 Posts

[/QUOTE]

Blimey Evil Monkey !
I've put off my trip to Somerset this weekend as I thought it was covered in snow
[/QUOTE]

Haha! Sorry Spidey! I wish it was though!

21 - 40 of 76 Posts