Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my Santorini Black Evoque from a distance looks Black.....,,

But close up you can see that it is Black, Green, Purple, Red, Blue, etc........

What colour is yours?

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ahh Red, very good.

I was not clear with my original post, if you look closely into the Red (or any other colour) what metallic flakes have JLR used to makeup that cherry Red colour?

I took a closeup with my iPhone on a sunny day (should have used a proper camera to get it focused better) to try to show the real colour(and scratches!).

So close ups please to show your real colour.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Sorry, no close ups, but there's actually a gold flake wash over the base coat to give Firenze it's sparkle. Really obvious when clean and direct midday sunlight.
When we round to respray ing the wife's early bay vw camper it'll get the same wash over a mid lilac base. Guy doing the work did a gash panel for her to approve and it looked really good. First, find your £2000...Edited by: bildeb0rg

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Current driving a Loire Blue Disco Sport HSE Luxury - nice!

The metallic blue is full of greens, purples, pinks, etc.

Any pictures of your different colour Evoques close up in the sun?

·
Registered
707 Posts
Mines fuji white ˜�

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was hoping to see some nice close up pictures of the various Evoque colours, especially the new colours.

.....Just like the close ups of the Santorini and Loire that show all the beautiful metallic particles in the sunshine.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Santorini black so will be the same as the OP's close up.

·
Registered
104 Posts
santorini black for me too I'm afraid. I have had every trim and wheels colour coded too. you can't beat it when the car is gleaming

·
Registered
104 Posts
santorini black for me too I'm afraid. I have had every trim and wheels colour coded too. you can't beat it when the car is gleaming

·
Registered
47 Posts
Currently I have a Firenze red dynamic with black pano roof.
My order for new one on 1st March 16 , started with Indus silver then Corris grey, then back to Indus silver, then Phoenix Orange, now thinking back to Indus silver again? (all with black pack. )
People keep posting pictures of their new cars and I'm easily influenced!
Silver or Orange, silver or Orange ?? ........... Oh and dealer hides when he sees me !

·
Super Moderator
1,721 Posts
Must admit, if I had my way I'd go for Phoenix Orange. Stand out from the crowd!

·
Super Moderator
1,721 Posts
Love Mauritius Blue, don't understand why it was dropped?

1 - 20 of 92 Posts