• Ipanema Sand

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Havana

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
We have ordered ours in Orkney grey with panoramic roof...cannot wait to get it!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
I was worried about going for the white one as I thought the world would go for it - but I'm glad of the colour now. The dealer only had a white or grey so couldn't see all the colours apart from on a page (doesn't do them justice)

So, my SD4 Dynamic coupe with black roof and privacy glass is ordered and hopefully here in March 12.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I gone for oxley grey,lux pack,full panoramic roof. Rear entertainment, ordered mine July been told by dealer won't be available till feb2012, I got number 7 wheels smoke I think they will look nice but sure wish I like many want it for winter but not moaning looking forward to getting my motor it's a five dr dynamic.

·
Premium Member
10,626 Posts
Barolo Black, a Premium Metallic, cant find any real pictures, i.e. out of doors pictures of one anywhere, my dealer is on alert to let me see one if one comes through the dealership, I believe it is a colour limited to the Evoque at present so maybe the first one I see will be mine.

Although I know there are some owners of Barolo Black out there, just that they are probably not on any of the forums.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I originally went for the Firenze Red but changed my order recently to Mauritius blue

·
Registered
54 Posts
Orkney grey for me also. Interesting poll results so far as every one I've seen on the road so far has been white. Also no one going for the silver. I think in the right spec the silver looks nice. I saw a dynamic with black roof at the unleashed event. I actually changed from black to grey based on what I saw that day - it was love at first sight. I had ordered black without seeing it but just didn't get the same feeling when I saw it in the flesh. This is just my preference not knocking anyone who has ordered black before anyone leaps to their defence

·
Registered
67 Posts
Fuji for me.

We have an Orkney Grey model with Fuji contrasting roof at work for the next two weeks for test drives and it's my turn today, so looking forward to having a drive in it. It's an SD4 Prestige, but the one I have ordered is a TD4 Pure with Panoramic roof.

Not sure at all about the Orkney/Fuji combo though...

·
Registered
118 Posts
Firenze for me, changed from silver.

I stopped by Halewood on Wednesday and white is by far the dominant colour, followed by black, out of hundreds of cars visible from the road.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello monty when did you order yours .I'm getting a dynamic in orkney but was told I couldn't have it till feb/ march 2012, I placed my order in July 2011, I'm getting five drs, 20 inch shadow alloys, lux pack, full panoramic roof,rear seat entertainment.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello Rogbob....ordered end of May 2011, mine is a compay car and current FL2 should have gone back 10th Nov...Evoque is with the dealer now but being processed and of course they need to deliver to me so 6th Dec is my date. Don't mind living with the FL2 for a few weeks, great car...never once let me down and was awesome in that bad weather from Nov onwards last year.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Fuji white Pure SD4 Manual. Was a toss up between whiteand Orkney Grey but my better half preferred white, so white it is. Have alsospecified panoramic roof andTech and Style packs. Ordered end of October with delivery predicted (by the dealer) for April so fingers firmly crossed that current delays might have sorted themselves out by then!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Have gone for an Orkney Grey 5 door and am hoping that it looks as nice as the stunning Orkney Grey coupe that I test drove..... I think the white looks amazing too!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Have gone for Fuji white SD4 manual Pure spec. Havent owned a white car for 35years since my very first car, a 1966 Mk1 Cortina GT but thought the colour suited the RR perfectly. Anyone else think the pano roof looks great from the outside but a bit dissappointing inside (I thought it was a bit likelooking out the roof ofa Citroen 2CV !!!!)

1 - 20 of 181 Posts