·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ooops don't think I did inserting the picture right! I had very many sleepless nights re the colour, over the 49 weeks of waiting for this to arrive. So glad I stuck with my first choice of Lantau Bronze, it changes colour in the light to have pink/lilac undertones. Decided against the black roof after seeing one with it and went with the black gloss wheels instead. The burnished copper in my opinion goes really well with the bronze. Went with the black quilted leather seats, with the oyster suede cloth headlining, so with the glass roof the interior is light & airy & really liking the opening sunroof. I have a few queries, which if I can't resolve, will post on here in the hope someone can assist.

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
13,829 Posts
Lovely looking car. Well worth the wait. Enjoy

Reactions: BJD

·
Registered
MY15 2.2L
3,088 Posts
@BJD Looks great (y)

...You can update your forum signature at last :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Looks great :) can you post a picture of the interior? i've ordered the light interior with dark headlining.

·
Registered
MY13 2.2 SD4 Diynamic AWD 5dr
501 Posts
That is lovely. Amazing detailing, copper with bronze looks great (y)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Looks Superb, good choice! :D

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks great :) can you post a picture of the interior? i've ordered the light interior with dark headlining.
Will do.

Reactions: Jasgas

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
Very nice indeed 👍

·
Registered
MY20.5 R-Dynamic HSE
3,093 Posts
Lol I've just noticed by looking at yours that ours doesn't have fog lights, a HSE without fog lights whatever next

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Lol I've just noticed by looking at yours that ours doesn't have fog lights, a HSE without fog lights whatever next
Now you've worried me I paid extra for front fog lights, so just been & looked. I think I am looking at wafer thin fog lights, but will get my husband to check, when he gets home.

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
13,829 Posts
The fog lights are in the thin Black strip below the copper fins on your front bumper .

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The fog lights are in the thin Black strip below the copper fins on your front bumper .
Correct, have now checked & both front & rear fogs are both in situ & working. Phew.

Reactions: XZ4

·
Registered
MY20.5 R-Dynamic HSE
3,093 Posts
Yes in the thin black strip, ours is just solid black, bloody JLR - a HSE and no foglights as standard, shocking

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Apologies not a great picture, it was very sunny so the seats don't look particularly black.

• Love
Reactions: Jasgas and 4ndy

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just re-read your comment above, misunderstood it first time round. I felt it was very shabby that the Autobiography didn't have front fog lights as standard, as per privacy glass & cup holder cover.

·
Registered
MY20.5 R-Dynamic HSE
3,093 Posts
Love the quilted windsor leather, is that a 2021 thing and standard on an autobiography?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Love the quilted windsor leather, is that a 2021 thing and standard on an autobiography?
Yes I think it was, memory has got muddled due to the length of time from 1st order. They are very comfortable, much more so than the standard windsor leather.

·
Registered
2021 P300e R-Dynamic HSE, Eiger grey, black pack, black alloys, sliding pano roof, red calipers, etc
250 Posts
My HSE has the front fog lights, quilted leather and the red brake calipers!...maybe it was originally built as an Autobiography but then badged HSE? 😊

1 - 20 of 38 Posts