Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the stealer called me today to advise the sales rep I placed the order with has left. He seemed supprised I had no clue about the progression of my order!

Anyway he's confirmed it's in the dealer pool and will be picked up as an "order" in the next 4-5 weeks by Land Rover. He also still thinks I'll be collecting end of Feb/start of March.... Time will tell I suppose.

Anybody else getting updates for March del's?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Emailed my dealer today and was told 24 Feb Build date with a March Delivery. Ordered 15 sept and was given a March delivery date so seems to be on time.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi,
Was called into dealers on 23rd Dec to confirm my spec, having been in holding pool since June/July, was told that the order was now picked up by LR,
I have until January 11th to amend my order if I need to, then it's locked in with a build date of February 9th & hope to collect from dealers on march 1st.

Wrecka.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Got a call today, got to go into LPR sometime next week for vista ( whatever that is? ) to confirm spec ( prestige, 5 door, barelo, style 7, lux, tech, rear ent, well everything except adaptive, auto dip & smokers pack ). Being told poss march delivery ( ordered 14th nov ) can't wait for the day because my dad, brother & me have all ordered one so should be a sight on collection with all 3 lined up

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got this from the dealer today:

Requested Delivery Date
ASAP

Requested Build Date

Accepted Delivery Date
15/03/12

Accepted Build Date
17/02/12