Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Evoque MY20 First Edition in Seoul Pearl Silver
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After being reminded in an earlier post that there is a receptacle built into the tailgate for the storage of a warning triangle I had a look in my car but no warning triangle was to be found, were they fitted as standard, or, is it another to add to the list of "A place for but not fitted" items, for example, a spare wheel well with no spare wheel or a glove box without gloves inside....etc? :unsure:

·
Registered
504 Posts
I have a tailgate, but can’t find the tail 🤔

·
Registered
504 Posts
I will have a check to see if there’s a triangle anywhere to be seen on mine 👀

·
Registered
504 Posts
Nope, there is an empty space where the triangle should be 🤔

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
11,104 Posts
I think the warning triangle is a paid for option. £25 according to the configurator

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hi All, are you telling us there is a set place for the warning triangle? I've had my Evoque for 5 years and not noticed one, I have found the rear parcel shelf stowage handy, all my previous cars didn't have anywhere to put the parcel shelf so this was really good.

·
Registered
MY15 2.2L
1,635 Posts
Hi All, are you telling us there is a set place for the warning triangle? I've had my Evoque for 5 years and not noticed one, I have found the rear parcel shelf stowage handy, all my previous cars didn't have anywhere to put the parcel shelf so this was really good.
Reading one of the recent posts on fitting tailgate lights on a MY20 it looks like there's storage in the tailgate.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Pic taken facing rear of car with tailgate raised, storage area shown.

·
Registered
9,805 Posts
I never had one of those in mine!

·
Registered
8,002 Posts
Maffy it’s just the storage bit the triangle is a optional extra apparently.... £25 ? And a £10 for the stick to hit it with to get a tune😂😂😂

·
Registered
9,805 Posts
Ah, But my Merc has one fitted as standard and a stick!!! LOL

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'd of thought your Merc would of had a glockenspiel fitted instead?

·
Registered
9,805 Posts
nein, I have a Panzer division in the boot to sort out any issues. and my glove box carries all my papers! Ja!

·
Registered
6,791 Posts
Panzer division - didn’t do them much good did it? They don’t like it up ‘em 😁

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Warning triangles are compulsory in taxi's thats why its standard in Mercs :love:

Sorry couldn't resist

·
Registered
9,805 Posts
Never apologise, I am up for piss taking as much as the next man (or woman-if Donna counts!)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts