Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I have noticed recently that members who have been given a build date mentioning VISTA, and to go onto the Land Rover TOPIx site to gain information,
Does anyone know what all this means, as Ive been given a build date, but nothing about VIN, VISTA or TOPIx.
Thanks.
Wrecka.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Given the lack of response on this post you may deduce that it is all made up terminology that actually means sod all!! Or they are all too busy at the nerds convention!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Wrecka, I think the dealer will be able to provide the VIN (chassis number) when the car goes into build. I believe anyone can register for Topix which provides exact details of the vehicle build, i.e. from engine to tyres fitted,any options, etc.,by entering the VIN.Vista is the LR online system where dealers can check the progress of your vehicle from placing the order to delivery. As far as I am aware only dealers can use Vista but most give print outs if requested, some as a matter of course.

I hope this helps. If anyone has an alternative interpretation, please feel free to let me know.
Edited by: LDT

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info.
My cars build date isn't till early feb, so I'll ask the dealer for the VIN when he confirms this.
I want to check that it is being built to my exact spec as soon possible via topix.
Wrecka.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts