Evoque Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,
I'm a newbie on here so please bare with me and I do apologise if I'm doing this wrong but I felt that this is my last hope in finding a place where someone might be able to answer a question for me.
Now I'm not going to go into all the details as to why I'm asking this question for if would take too long but basically what I'm after trying to find out is this:

As anyone ever had or heard of anyone ever having a total power failure whilst driving their Evoque (and by total failure I mean loss of all power to dashboard, radio, engine, power steering etc.) and if so do you know what caused the failure.

Kind Regards
Evo-que1212

Thanks for advice will do a new updated post with car details in.

·
Premium Member
P300E MY22 Autobiography
8,046 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum ... I can't help you I'm afraid ... but it might help others that might be able to help you if you mention what year you have 🤷‍♀️ hope you get it sorted soon :)

·
Registered
P300e HSE R-Dynamic Eiger Grey MY21 Pivi Pro Pan Roof Tow Bar - Now sold
668 Posts
Hi all,
I'm a newbie on here so please bare with me and I do apologise if I'm doing this wrong but I felt that this is my last hope in finding a place where someone might be able to answer a question for me.
Now I'm not going to go into all the details as to why I'm asking this question for if would take too long but basically what I'm after trying to find out is this:

As anyone ever had or heard of anyone ever having a total power failure whilst driving their Evoque (and by total failure I mean loss of all power to dashboard, radio, engine, power steering etc.) and if so do you know what caused the failure.

Kind Regards
Evo-que1212
Depends on the model - that's an important bit of information that is really required before you can get an answer.

·
Registered
2013 L538 2.2 RR Evoque Pure Tech td4
2,698 Posts
Never happen to me either!

The extra intro and info will really help with your quest for advice.

Reactions: Kaspa

·
Premium Member
P300E MY22 Autobiography
8,046 Posts
on my third as well and never happened to me as well ... << touches wood

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
I had it once on my RCZ just after I got it back from the dealer who had replaced the battery under warranty. It didn’t take inspector Cluseau to work out where to look, Positive battery terminal resting on battery, not tightened up 🤦‍♂️
It seems it’s not only JLR dealers that are clueless.

Never had it on my Evoque 🤔

Reactions: Kaspa
1 - 7 of 7 Posts