Evoque Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
P300E on order autobiography
5,367 Posts
very nice :) enjoy... don't see many 3 doors around anymore ..

·
Registered
2013 L538 RR Evoque Pure Tech td4
2,382 Posts
Looks great in that colour with the contrast roof and roof bars.
What did you upgrade from??
…..and what is your impression of the difference?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks great in that colour with the contrast roof and roof bars.
What did you upgrade from??
…..and what is your impression of the difference?
Had a 16 plate Se Tech Corris Grey, which I thought was very good ,but now realise what a difference going to HSE Dynamic ,just another level, to be honest didn't intend changing just yet but when you get an offer of £19750 with 50000miles on clock it's hard to say no, I only paid £22500 3 yrs ago with 29000 miles ,its bonkers at the moment because they cant supply new cars...so my up grade to 2018 with 38000 on clock cost just under 10k, the dealer has my old one up for ...wait for it £26500

·
Registered
Dynamic 3 door, 2013, SD4, santorini black with pimento and ebony
709 Posts
That is a big mark up 😳

·
Registered
5,367 Posts
that's a very big mark up !

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Because of the lack of car electronic chips at the moment, there is a lack of new cars, and hence the new and secondhand car market is slow, so we had the Smart car dealership email my wife this month, and offered her £1.5k more than she paid for the car two years ago. Never seen that before. But she is hanging on to it, as there is no more smart cars with petrol engines, only electric is made now. Seems Smart is having trouble selling new electric cars, as people still want petrol engines. They have plenty range by just filling up the petrol tank, and priced far cheaper than electric version.

·
Registered
5,367 Posts
I know Colin prices are silly at the moment when I was at the dealers the other day there was 2 of mine in there being sold for nearly 10k above what we charged 2 years ago with 20k on the clock ... and I know there was no extras because you couldn't that's just stupid ..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts