Evoque Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks, do is possible to upgrade my Evoque 2011 model climate control panel to a touch duo-pro panel? I really got impressed with the new Evoque interior.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Unfortunately the "new" one is a completely different car from the ground up.
Dimensions and systems like the duo-pro are all different.
I doubt it would fit and all the ancillaries that would have to be changed would probably make it cheaper to buy a new version.

·
Registered
MY13 2.2 SD4 Diynamic AWD 5dr
550 Posts
As @PhilB states, it is not possible. The centre console and dashboard are different between the MK1 and MK2. Not to mention the electronic components, wiring and systems. It is something that I would not entertain, and I love modding 😉

The best 'look' you could possibly achieve with a MY11 is this ... which would be an Android 10.25" retrofit, mimicking the InControl Pro, i.e. not the InControl Touch Pro Duo.

·
Registered
MY13, Prestige Tech 2.0
3 Posts
Hi Folks, do is possible to upgrade my Evoque 2011 model climate control panel to a touch duo-pro panel? I really got impressed with the new Evoque interior.
You can buy this touch panel (Aliexpress is the website which I ordered mine), remove the old climate control and install it as plug & play. It is a cheap and beautiful alternative.

Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle audio
Car Automotive design Motor vehicle Vehicle Personal luxury car

1 - 4 of 4 Posts