Evoque Owners Club banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

Registered
2013 2.2 sd4 5dr santorini black
Yes, the power connector (black) on the old module is 2 pin & on the newer module the connector (green) is 4 pin although only 2 pins are used (positive and negative) 馃憤

The other 2 connections (Mostbus and antenna) are the same on both old and new modules.

LR032814 adaptor pictured below:

Registered
2013 SD4 Dynamic Lux
Discussion Starter #22
it鈥檚 just a case of 3 plugs and 2 bolts to swap the module View attachment 7078

There maybe be an official guide to removal of the boot side panel but other than the 2 bolts for the luggage ties it鈥檚 basically just clipped in place, you just need to unclip it all the way round and slide it over the seat hook to get it out the way...
I've got the parts and removed the luggage ties - now, before I start pulling the panels too hard and snapping something - is it just the black material that comes away OR the whole side panel, including the plastic? I only ask as I've managed to get the rear panela little bit loose but it's starting to become a little hesitant now - so can you please confirm the whole panel, including speaker and plastic comes off - I've removed the light already? Thank you.
it鈥檚 just a case of 3 plugs and 2 bolts to swap the module View attachment 7078

There maybe be an official guide to removal of the boot side panel but other than the 2 bolts for the luggage ties it鈥檚 basically just clipped in place, you just need to unclip it all the way round and slide it over the seat hook to get it out the way...

Registered
2013 2.2 sd4 5dr santorini black
It鈥檚 the whole side panel that comes away in one piece, luggage tie bolts are the only bolts holding the side panel, I folded the back seat down and pulled the boot floor out of the way, as you prise the side panel clips away starting from the tailgate work your way round, then you have to move the panel forward slightly to get it around the seat latch hook, then it just pulls away

Registered
2013 SD4 Dynamic Lux
Discussion Starter #24
It鈥檚 the whole side panel that comes away in one piece, luggage tie bolts are the only bolts holding the side panel, I folded the back seat down and pulled the boot floor out of the way, as you prise the side panel clips away starting from the tailgate work your way round, then you have to move the panel forward slightly to get it around the seat latch hook, then it just pulls away
All done馃憤. I also undid the bracket holding the silver protective plate on the boot, not sure if I needed to, but only 1 bolt. Didn't manage to get the wire off the speaker but managed to access the unit anyway. Once trim is off it's a 5 minute job, thanks for your help. Sat Nav next I think.

Registered
All done馃憤. I also undid the bracket holding the silver protective plate on the boot, not sure if I needed to, but only 1 bolt. Didn't manage to get the wire off the speaker but managed to access the unit anyway. Once trim is off it's a 5 minute job, thanks for your help. Sat Nav next I think.
Did you get many more DAB stations ? How much did you manage to buy the module for ?

Registered
2013 SD4 Dynamic Lux
Discussion Starter #26
I don't know how many but there is more choice. I got the unit for 拢49 off ebay (kent 4x4 breakers), it's a 2016 model. Quite a few on there at varying prices, you'll also need the the electrical adapter as mentioned earlier, got mine from JLR classic parts as others were out of stock. If I can do it anyone can馃憤

Registered
I don't know how many but there is more choice. I got the unit for 拢49 off ebay (kent 4x4 breakers), it's a 2016 model. Quite a few on there at varying prices, you'll also need the the electrical adapter as mentioned earlier, got mine from JLR classic parts as others were out of stock. If I can do it anyone can馃憤
Great thanks I'll take a look. Did you go for the module with 'BP' at the end ? (CPLA-14F720-BP)

Registered
2013 SD4 Dynamic Lux
Discussion Starter #28
I did order BP but a BN arrived, apparently the last letter is the software/production version so basically the same unit. There are earlier models around BF/BG etc) going for more. Plenty of explanation on this site but don't forget the adapter, easy job just need to have faith when pulling trim 馃馃槼

21 - 28 of 28 Posts