Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not known for their passion, Consumer Reports rates BMW significantly higher than Evoque and denies the car its "Recommended Rating."

This link is to "The Truth About Cars," a website that's been none too friendly to Land Rover over the years.

The one description of the car that troubled me? "Noisy."

http://bit.ly/yccM3S

~Tom

·
Registered
12 Posts
You can always buy the BMW and forever look at the Evoque and be pleased that you listened to the ONE report bagging it. I'm also implying that you would regret NOT buying the Evoque cause everyone else loved it and that it will be a head turner for some time before BMW can respond with a better looking car. I wouldn't hold my breath for that.

Edited by: Biker

·
Registered
36 Posts
BMW's ( & Merc's) and snow don't mix. Funny how Germany , a snowy country, doesn't make cars that can cope with a winter. I'll stick with my Evoque thanks!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I don't put all that much stock in that magazine, but I *WAS* hoping someone would chime in and comment on the magazine's comment that they found the car "noisy."

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just turned 5000 miles on the odometer. No noise, even with Bridgestone Blizzak snow tires. I dont know what CR is talking about. I cancelled my online subscription. Buy this vehicle, its quite quiet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts