Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
11,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I See Veteran is the top poster this month. Most of it shite ???. All said in jest Veteran ?

·
Registered
11,007 Posts
No XZ4, you are right, it is all shite that he writes . Poor Vet can't please some people though I notice.

Reactions: Veteran and XZ4

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
Never mind Veteran those two got second and third... and Maffy was on a sabbatical as well?????

Reactions: Veteran

·
Super Moderator
11,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1st - Veteran
2nd- Donna
3rd- Maffy

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
WOW, new setup, after just getting used to the old setup LOL

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
if You need any help Colin just ask!!!?

Was going to say that to Veteran earlier but have a day out tomorrow ?

Reactions: Veteran

·
Registered
11,007 Posts
Still not been made a Moderator though!!! Harrumph.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Make that man a moderator, he deserves it (y)
I will get that £500 off you later Maffy, wink wink.

As for the new alerts, really like that function, puts you straight to the thread. Yeh, the new format looks good.

·
Registered
11,007 Posts
Appreciate your vote Colin, shame it's only you and me-Bless ya.

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
Sling me £500 and you get mine too Maffy ?

·
Registered
11,007 Posts
LOL, Sorry but ti's almost time to bid a fond farwell to all my chums on here, very soon. so I won't be in a position to take up the kond offer of Master Moderator.

·
Super Moderator
11,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Just because you're jumping ship doesn't mean you have to leave. Most mods no longer have LR motors :unsure:

Reactions: Rik762

·
Registered
11,007 Posts
That my dear XZ4 is true, but then I am not a MOD!!! Will have to give a great deal of thought.
Had already mentally planned my final adios with a special message for a certain someone- still, could use it anothert time I guess!!!:censored::devilish:

Reactions: XZ4

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Just because you're jumping ship doesn't mean you have to leave. Most mods no longer have LR motors :unsure:
Don't worry XZ4, he'll be back soon enough when it snows ?❄ and he wants a tow off his drive ?

Reactions: XZ4 and Donna

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Heel be back, he he. I sold my Evoque for a Jeep and never left the forum, as the Jeep forum is all about miserable stories about rust and looking for car parts :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
11,007 Posts
Colin, Doink, haven't left yet I may stay and make your lives miserable, anything could happen-certainly not going onto the Merc E Class forum!!! perish the thought.

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
HIgh return investment funny name... you’re way off topic?

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Colin, Doink, haven't left yet I may stay and make your lives miserable, anything could happen-certainly not going onto the Merc E Class forum!!! perish the thought.
You won't leave and I wouldn't want you to leave, whenever I'm feeling a bit down I just try and find one of your posts, cheers me up just a tad

Plus the forum needs a village idiot too ?

Reactions: Donna

·
Registered
11,007 Posts
Doink, How can I refuse!!!!!! If my posts amuse just one person, lift one person, annoy some people then my work is worthwhile!!!:devilish:??

1 - 20 of 25 Posts