Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #1
I See Veteran is the top poster this month. Most of it shite 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ. All said in jest Veteran 馃憤

Registered
Never mind Veteran those two got second and third... and Maffy was on a sabbatical as well馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槣

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #4
1st - Veteran
2nd- Donna
3rd- Maffy

Registered
WOW, new setup, after just getting used to the old setup LOL

Registered
if You need any help Colin just ask!!!馃お

Was going to say that to Veteran earlier but have a day out tomorrow 馃槣

Registered
Make that man a moderator, he deserves it (y)
I will get that 拢500 off you later Maffy, wink wink.

As for the new alerts, really like that function, puts you straight to the thread. Yeh, the new format looks good.

Registered
Sling me 拢500 and you get mine too Maffy 馃槣

Registered
LOL, Sorry but ti's almost time to bid a fond farwell to all my chums on here, very soon. so I won't be in a position to take up the kond offer of Master Moderator.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Just because you're jumping ship doesn't mean you have to leave. Most mods no longer have LR motors :unsure:

Registered
That my dear XZ4 is true, but then I am not a MOD!!! Will have to give a great deal of thought.
Had already mentally planned my final adios with a special message for a certain someone- still, could use it anothert time I guess!!!:censored::devilish:

Registered
The place wouldn鈥檛 be the same without you , mod or not so you better not leave... 馃槨and when has anyone stopped you speaking your mind anyway馃お

Registered
Just because you're jumping ship doesn't mean you have to leave. Most mods no longer have LR motors :unsure:
Don't worry XZ4, he'll be back soon enough when it snows 馃尐鉂 and he wants a tow off his drive 馃殰

Registered
Heel be back, he he. I sold my Evoque for a Jeep and never left the forum, as the Jeep forum is all about miserable stories about rust and looking for car parts :ROFLMAO:

Registered
HIgh return investment funny name... you鈥檙e way off topic馃槣

Registered
Colin, Doink, haven't left yet I may stay and make your lives miserable, anything could happen-certainly not going onto the Merc E Class forum!!! perish the thought.
You won't leave and I wouldn't want you to leave, whenever I'm feeling a bit down I just try and find one of your posts, cheers me up just a tad

Plus the forum needs a village idiot too 馃ぁ

1 - 20 of 25 Posts