Evoque Owners Club banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
8,002 Posts
I can’t get this mirror thing to work on mine ... do I have to go into a settings first?

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Its not available in scotland Donna

·
Registered
504 Posts
It’s just a case of selecting reverse, then adjusting your mirrors to where you want them to move to, then going back into drive.
next time you select reverse, the mirrors should go back to the last position you selected.

·
Registered
8,002 Posts
No not happening... well tried it in reverse then nuetral will try in drive

·
Registered
8,002 Posts
Doink nobodies working in Scotland unless essential maybe my dippy mirrors are furlonged

·
Registered
504 Posts
I wouldn’t have thought that would make any difference.

do your mirrors dip when you select reverse ?

·
Registered
8,002 Posts
No nothing

·
Registered
8,002 Posts
I’ve adjusted them to dip in reverse then hit turned to neutral they stay dipped

·
Registered
504 Posts
Have you ever had them automatically dip in reverse since you bought the car?Maybe it’s a feature that wasn’t on your model, I’m not sure if it’s standard across the range or not🤔

·
Registered
8,002 Posts
Never tried it before just thought give it a go....

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Let me just nip out!

·
Registered
8,002 Posts
Hurry up Doink it’s freezing and wet out here

·
Registered
9,806 Posts
So, another summer's day in Scotland then?

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Hurry up Doink it’s freezing and wet out here
Oh i'm sorry, yes it works I can confirm, be aware the car has to be parked on level ground side to side and front to back, won't work otherwise

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Is your car level Donna, ask hubby if you can borrow his stabila

·
Registered
8,002 Posts
Lol Doink you’ve seen him on a bike then😂😂😜

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Have you sorted it yet Donna?

·
Registered
8,002 Posts
Nope gave up Doink

·
Registered
MY15 2.2L
1,635 Posts
MIRROR DIP WHEN REVERSING
If the vehicle is equipped with memory seats,when reverse is selected the door mirrors can be set to automatically adjust, providing an improved viewing angle of the kerb side forreversing. The automatic mirror dip feature can be enabled or disabled using the Vehicle Set-Up menu. See 40, INSTRUMENT PANEL MENU. The exact dipped position can be adjusted whilethe mirrors are dipped; 1.With the ignition on, select reverse. 2.With the mirror adjust controls, adjust tothe desired dip position. 3.Select neutral. This will store your settingfor future use. The next time reverse is selected, the newly adjusted position will be selected. When the gear selector is moved out of reverse,the mirrors will return to their previous position. Note: If the vehicle's speed exceeds 7 km/h (4mph) in reverse, the mirrors will return to their normal driving position for enhanced visibility.

From the pre-MY16 Owners Handbook

21 - 40 of 52 Posts