Evoque Owners Club banner
21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,941 Posts
My offer went up another £1500 the other day. Looking at one like mine but without all the options on mine it was over £3k more

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Was offered £60,000 for my car today, in part exchange against a new Tesla. I only paid £49,500 for it new....very tempted to take the profit and avoid any future problems that the P300e seems to be plagued with.

·
Registered
MY13 2.2 SD4 Diynamic AWD 5dr
534 Posts
Was offered £60,000 for my car today, in part exchange against a new Tesla. I only paid £49,500 for it new....very tempted to take the profit and avoid any future problems that the P300e seems to be plagued with.
I'd take it, if it were me.

·
Registered
MY20.5 R-Dynamic HSE
3,504 Posts
Frying pan into the fire with a Tesla, I know you don't like updates but the Tesla lives on updates, just check out their forums. Nice tech but very soul less reps mobiles, remind me of traveling salesman's insignias

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Frying pan into the fire with a Tesla, I know you don't like updates but the Tesla lives on updates, just check out their forums. Nice tech but very soul less reps mobiles, remind me of traveling salesman's insignias
I don't think the Model X can really be called a soul less rep mobile. It has 1020 bhp, does 0 - 60 mph in 2.5 seconds and costs £120,000 in the spec I want....dont know many salesmen with a car like that. 🤣

·
Registered
2021 P300e R-Dynamic SE Nolita Grey two tone seats keyless entry black wheels fog lights spare wheel
146 Posts
We Buy Any Car offering me £50,250 (3k more than I paid) but Kia offering £42,000 against an EV6!

·
Registered
MY20.5 R-Dynamic HSE
3,504 Posts
I don't think the Model X can really be called a soul less rep mobile. It has 1020 bhp, does 0 - 60 mph in 2.5 seconds and costs £120,000 in the spec I want....dont know many salesmen with a car like that. 🤣
In terms of looks I meant, you would drive past one and wouldn't even give it a second glance never one, tech wise like I said they're pretty good but styling wise they're soul less

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
In terms of looks I meant, you would drive past one and wouldn't even give it a second glance never one, tech wise like I said they're pretty good but styling wise they're soul less

View attachment 11139
It's not all about looks though is it ? I go for performance over looks every time...that's why I married my wife. 🤣😂😅

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
14,057 Posts

View attachment 11139
Just doesn't look like a £120k motor.

·
Registered
P300E on order autobiography
5,663 Posts
Tesla? come on you can do bette than that... what about Merc the new EQS looks fab inside if you're going to spend that much ,,

Reactions: BJD

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
If I spent that much on a car you could officially call me Eunuch once SWMBO found out 😳

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 · (Edited)
Tesla? come on you can do bette than that... what about Merc the new EQS looks fab inside if you're going to spend that much ,,
I get what everyone is saying about the Tesla's appearance but I really don't like any of the new Mercedes EVs or the Porsche Taycan. Maybe I will just have to keep the Evoque for another year and wait for the new electric Macan. 👍

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
14,057 Posts
All new Mercs are just plain ugly. Why do all manufacturers seem to think that people want ugly electric cars ? Not many that look good in my eyes

Reactions: PPB, PhilB and 4ndy

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
I get what everyone is saying about the Tesla's appearance but I really don't like any of the new Mercedes EVs or the Porsche Taycan. Maybe I will just have to keep the Evoque for another year and wait for the new electric Macan. 👍
I am waiting for an EV that looks like a normal car, one that I like of course, and preferably one that I don’t need a mortgage to buy.
I don’t like any of the affordable EV’s on the market at the moment. When one comes along, I will think about changing, but for now, my Evoque is awesome, I love driving it, I love how it looks, it’s staying put. 👍

·
Registered
MY20.5 R-Dynamic HSE
3,504 Posts
Aerodynamics play a large part in hybrids and EV's too so, look at the simalarities in shape from an early Prius to a Tesla, wedge or teardrop shape with the rear chopped off

·
Registered
MY20.5 R-Dynamic HSE
3,504 Posts
Don't get me wrong I love the tech of the Tesla's, the range, the power, the interior is pretty cool too but from outside they just blend in with all the other reps/family cars, you don't go WOW there's one of those Tesla things look! About as hum drum as a Mazda 6

21 - 40 of 52 Posts