Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi - just wondering, with the Tech Pack I've ordered to go along with my Pure model Evoque, it says: "includes 4x4 information & hard disk drive audio server (10 CD/ DVD storage and play)". Does this mean that it will play pre-saved DVDs on the screen. Don't want to get the kids hopes up if it doesn't!Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Spoke to the dealer there and they have no idea. The guy just read the same list back to me off the website. Saying that, I think I have just worked out from the website that I need to add the Dual View screen (£600 option) to have this work. Views on whether it's worth the money??

·
Premium Member
10,626 Posts
No, I'm afraid not, it is for copying across CDs at virtually no loss of data.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi Aleeh

Without sounding like scrooge. I would forget the Tv/DVD option with the Evoque, go to halfords and buy a portable DVD player for £135 (nextbase is pretty good) and use that. I had the same dilemma and did this. Then if you switch cars you don't have to spec it again, its an expensive option considering how good the portable one is.

Hope this helps.

Happy xmas.

·
Registered
15 Posts
goldie42 said:
Hi Aleeh

Without sounding like scrooge. I would forget the Tv/DVD option with the Evoque, go to halfords and buy a portable DVD player for £135 (nextbase is pretty good) and use that. I had the same dilemma and did this. Then if you switch cars you don't have to spec it again, its an expensive option considering how good the portable one is.

Hope this helps.

Happy xmas.

same to the build-in NAV...
the original LR-nav system is judged poorly in diff.tests

so i put a navignonsystem at my i-phone and it works perfect.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for responses guys. Still going for the Tech Pack, but will probably not go for the Dual View TV option. Actually found some great holders for the iPad that I can get rigged up for the kids movies. Can't wait until it comes! Firenze Red and the ones I have seen so far look amazing!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts