Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I consider to order a Prestige, Fuji White, Spirit interior with Tech pack and Auto. I am not sure to go for a TD4 or SD4. Anybody with some advice? Is it worth the extra money. What about the story a different exhaust. Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you need theAdaptive
Dynamics then you need to go for the SD4 otherwise I should select the TD4. The TD4 engine is great.

·
Registered
4,206 Posts
If you get the TD4 in Dynamic, you get twin exhausts regardless of engine choice. The only way to spot a Dynamic with TD4 engine, is on a cold morning you'll only see 'steam' coming out of one exhaust tip not two.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Seems that the spec is different overseas, UK models don't give you TD4 in Dynamic.Anyone know how this is ?

·
Registered
4,206 Posts
Apparently the UK doesn't let you get TD4 in automatic either.

I don't get why car manufacturers do this. I can understand for small markets/countries- offer fewer models to keep it simple, but the UK hardly counts as this! Heck - the Evoques are build there after all. Even the US folk can only buy their Evoques with the SI4 engine - no diesel whatsoever?!

Whatever the reason, I'm thankful that the Australian market allows for every engine/spec combination possible. Otherwise I would have been forced to get SD4 to get my Dynamic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts