Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really don't know whether to spend the extra £1000 & upgrade to the SD4 anyone please help!

I could just about stretch to pay for the extra but is it worth £1000 more????

·
Registered
219 Posts
in my opinion no. thats why i didnt order an sd4, Might have more impact if you are getting a manual though.

·
Registered
134 Posts
td4 all the way and auto toooo :) that extra 1k worth spending on keeping the mrs sweet :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
personal choice and depends what you are coming from....ie went for SD4 and auto (lazy driver) because looking at performance figures for TD4 i thought it was a bit sluggish esepcially after coming from a TT, A5 and Merc ML which whilst was a 3.0d turbo 0-60 was 9.5 and i really noticed the difference>>>>>>

·
Registered
134 Posts
it is a personal choice, however if i went for speed then it wont be an Evoque :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
I've ordered a TD4 as not too fussed about the extra oompf.. However just a but gutted to find that the TD4 only has one exhaust pipe at the back not the one either side as on the SD4 and Si4

the twin pipe look well better IMO...

·
Registered
134 Posts
are you serious ? one exhaust ???? my dealer never said that to me

·
Registered
56 Posts
Well, in the configurators they all show two exhausts on the TD4, so I hope that is correct.
On the onther hand in the configurators there are not the letters Range Rover on the back on all types, but every picture I ve seen, they show the letters.

·
Registered
134 Posts
thats true as in the site it shows 2 exhausts all i can say it bloody better be as im not pleased if it is to be honest i done a spot check and called a uk dealer he said thats the first he heard of it and that it is a 2 exhaust !!!!
i really hope sooooo

·
Registered
134 Posts
ordered 2.2 TD4 Auto

·
Registered
15 Posts
I really hope I'm wrong.... I picked up on the from the babyrr site... Then looking at the "dealer review" by mortz on this site I noticed in picture 21 there is a black one with only one exhaust

Hopefully mortz can come along and shed some light on it for us.... Hopefully it's a pre production spec or a td4e

Mart

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm in a quandary - I have ordered the coupe td4 for next march but for the same money I can have the 5dr with the SD4.

Any one have an opinion on what's best... If I had an extra £1k I would have the SD4 coupe but can't seem to find that money. Used up my options money on Firenze red and the panoramic roof (and front fogs).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts