Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
ABOUT 7.000KM
HIGHWAY 9,5L/KM (30MPG) - 2.500KM TRIP (BUCHAREST - VIENNA AND BACK) - ABOUT 90KM/HAV. SPEED - MOSTLY HIGHWAY 140KM/H (2 ADULTS, 2 LITLE CHILDREN ABOUT 40KG BOTH
AND , OF COURSE,LOTS OF LUGGAGE ... )CITY 13-14,5L/KM (20MPG) - DAY BY DAY HEAVY CITY TRAFFIC (ME MYSELF AND I - MAYBE BECAUSE WE ARE THREE THAT POOR MILEAGE
)

·
Registered
54 Posts
300 mile round trip yesterday- M6/M5 and trip computershowed I got39.7MPGfor this drive (90% motorway, but 45 mins crawling on the M6 near Birmingham)

·
Registered
15 Posts
only 27mpg with a light foot short journeys only done 640miles though, should be better than this was getting better from hyundai terracan 30mpg.

·
Registered
154 Posts
went for short run yesterday, only just over 20 miles and saw 40.1 mpg in mixed conditions. quite pleased with that. keep zeroing mpg to keep overview and it gets better daily

·
Registered
4 Posts
Own a Sd4 Prestige automatic with 15,000 miles under the belt no more than 32.2 mpg. I have driven various roads & motorways etc, never returns more than this.dont expect much more from your Evoque. I use to own R Rover sport and got constant 31 mpg ,In comparison the Evoque is a disappointment.

·
Registered
4,206 Posts
Metric: 8.3L/100km @average speed = 37km/h.

Imperial: 34MPG @ 23 mph.

Total distance travelled = 400km (250miles)

All city (urban) driving, easy on the throttle.

·
Registered
15 Posts
8.5l/100km or 33MPG4000km on counter
mixed use : 20km short distance motorway / country roads with frequent stops / 1300km long distance motorway travels / urban use

Was expecting a bit less though

·
Registered
141 Posts
8500 miles on the clock now since I collected at the end of March, and trip B (which i never reset), is reading an average of 37.7 mpg

·
Registered
4,206 Posts
I'm not going to reset my Trip B either (great minds!). What is the average speed you've got?
I've got this loose theory that the higher the average speed, the better your MPG will be. I know, I know, it's down to the driving style, but I think if you report your MPG together with your average speed, the MPG is more meaninful.

·
10,626 Posts
Never rest Trip B, I'm puzzled.

I never reset Trip A, but always use Trip B to measure calculate between refuels or special journeys i.e 200 mile round trip.

·
Registered
4,206 Posts
Thanks Felipe. That's a very high average speed. Most of my driving is in the city, so I hover at around 40km/h.

·
Registered
4,206 Posts
Thanks for adding your speeds too everyone!

Skier said:
Short trips, avg sppe 43 kmh. 26.7mph.

10.65l/100km. 26.5mpg

Ouch! That's pretty thirsty. Try easing off the accelerator when taking off.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts