Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi panda
They are Richmond tax disc holders laser etched they are good and free delivery also arrived within 2 days
Kev

·
Registered
17 Posts
First class product. My first order never arrived, lost or stolen in the post. A second was dispatched as soon as I advised of the non-delivery, and arrived the following day. Suberb service and quality.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Just ordered one of these £14 great buy.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Just ordered one too. Will look much better than the Land Rover promotional one.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Had mine for a few weeks now, but still no car to put it in.

Feels quality. Seen the odd comment about the sticky not holding up, but I'll wait and see, and it's not exactly a difficult job to sort out some new sticky stuff even if it does give way.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Agree mine came in the post today they are very good quality.I always clean the area first with meths.never had one fall of yet.

A few more days and my wait should be over.
Edited by: Barton Evoque

·
Registered
4,206 Posts
smayo said:
Had mine for a few weeks now, but still no car to put it in.

Poor smayo! I didthe same with my foot rest - I ordered that about two weeks before my Evoque was delivered. Shows how enthusiastic (sad) we are!

·
Registered
119 Posts
i like the look of that, 1st time i've seen one, my order just been placed, thanks for the link kevoque

·
Registered
356 Posts
Does anyone know if you can get the RR EVOQUE tax disc holder? I can't seem to get a supplier that is stil manufacturing these

·
Premium Member
10,626 Posts
I have the Richbrook Black Tax Disk Holder with the Evoque logo on it.

It beats the dealers offering.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Yes I scrubbed that of my Xmas list. You will probably get a few months use out of it though.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Maybe we could fit are Evoque owners club window sticker in them.
Maybe Fife Flyer could design a round one for a perfect fit ?Edited by: Barton Evoque

·
Premium Member
10,626 Posts
Barton Evoque, what a good idea, I have one of the Black Evoque Tax Disk holders from Richbrook, I don't really want to waste it now.

On the other hand maybe the Government or Insurance Companies will come up with an Insurance Certificate type disk.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts