Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all Evoque Forum Members<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">

<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">We are offering£100 OFFcar detailing prices when booked in for a service of£200 or more
<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">

<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">For example:

<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">Range Rover Evoque Protection DetailRRP £250+VATMember Price<u style="font-weight: bold;">£150+VAT[/u]
<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;"><u style="font-weight: bold;">
[/u]
<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">If you are interested please email [email protected] for a quote or call 01423 860022. Please ensure to reference your forum username.

<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">We are based in Harrogate, North Yorkshire. We offer a free courtesy car with every detail when dropped off at our studio.
<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">If you are a little far away and it seems more hassle than its worth we can arrange covered transportation as we have just purchased a trailer.
<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">If that is still more hassle than its worth we can do mobile detailing for an extra charge.
<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">If that is still more hassle than its worth, you can't loose us that easily! We have a team of 30 Authorised Swissvax Detailers plotted around the UK, so can put you in touch with your local detailer""¦ The only problem there is the discount will not be carried on as they are independent.

<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">In the meantime, please visit www.swissvaxdetail.co.uk to view our portfolio.

Edited by: Swissvaxdetailing

·
Registered
340 Posts
I was going to arrange for my Evoque to get the new car detail done after delivery. Contacted my local Swissvax centre through the Swissvax website nearly a week ago and had no reply. Useless

CH.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ClawHammer said:
I was going to arrange for my Evoque to get the new car detail done after delivery. Contacted my local Swissvax centre through the Swissvax website nearly a week ago and had no reply. Useless

CH.
Where are you based? We are the only Swissvax Centre in the UK. We have authorised guys around the UK so if you contacted one of them I can chase this up for you. Please feel free to PM or email me. Thanks

·
Registered
426 Posts
Love the post. Nice to see people wanting business. ‘�

Keep the pictures coming too. Great to see the work.

·
Registered
4,206 Posts
Good on you Myles! Nice to see a real healthy discount on offer

·
Registered
426 Posts
Barrier said:
What does the swssvax detail consist of ??

Hang on, I'll just fetch my spoon... Here we go, I'll click on the link they provided above and then I'll link it here. http://www.swissvaxdetail.co.uk/services.php Tada !!

Btw - Swissvaxdetailing - Although your webisite is generally ok, the PDF does not clearly match the services on the page. For example it states "new car protection detail" as a service, but when you open the PDF there's no such heading. Do we assume it's simply the "Protection Detail" ?

Sounds pedantic, but it's good to be clear.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
AndyJ14 said:
Barrier said:
What does the swssvax detail consist of ??

Hang on, I'll just fetch my spoon... Here we go, I'll click on the link they provided above and then I'll link it here. http://www.swissvaxdetail.co.uk/services.php Tada !!

Btw - Swissvaxdetailing - Although your webisite is generally ok, the PDF does not clearly match the services on the page. For example it states "new car protection detail" as a service, but when you open the PDF there's no such heading. Do we assume it's simply the "Protection Detail" ?

Sounds pedantic, but it's good to be clear.

Apologies yes, that is a good point. It is the same detail, just a bit more time given on the new car detail as there will be grease etc around hinges and dealership protective film in places so we inspect the car fully to ensure no damage has been done without you noticing.

Thanks for pointing this out and apologies our reply is late - the detailing centre is crazy busy at the moment!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Picked up my brand new dynamic on a Wednesday and had it booked in for detailing with Miles the following Monday. I selected Yulong White with a black contrasting and panoramic roof after some debate and really pleased I chose the metallic white over Fuji.
We drove over to Harrogate on the Sunday and stayed overnight (really nice hotel called the Grafton with a fantastic breakfast the following morning) before setting off to meet Miles at Swissvax. Had great communication with Miles and everything went smoothly albeit a little late after getting through the breakfast.

We picked the car up around 5pm after spending the day in sunny York and was amazed how good the car looked ...... A fantastic job done by Swissvax and now planning to book the wife's MX5 in for some beauty treatment. I can't believe the difference after having picked up the car from the showroom just days before
and would recommend the service to anyone ........ Our day ended with a wonderful drive on the A59 back to Preston in sunshine with the car glistening and sparkling ....... A great service Miles, thank you.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Wife's new evoque is ready to be picked up this week, will be giving Myles a call to get it booked in. Don't really want the dealer to wash it...

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hi there Myles.
Is this offer still on?

·
Registered
249 Posts
If it was I'd be interested, need a enhancement/correction done as well as some paint touch up.

·
Registered
3 Posts
TheMilko said:
Hi there Myles.
Is this offer still on?

Apologies it has taken us so long to reply, we have been crazily busy!

This offer is quite old and is no longer on, BUT there is a 20% discount to all forum members off ALL detailing work.

Please get in touch if needed. You can see detailed images on our website portfolio here www.reepdetailing.co.uk/portfolio.php

Thanks! [email protected]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts