Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to say a massive thanks to the guys at stratstone Landrover in Solihull for all there help, we ordered a pure teck sd4 auto,Sumatra black,pan roof,style 6 alloys and a few other bits. We ordered it because we were expecting our first child at the end of November, the car was going to be here the first week in Dec, then came the delays pushed back to end of jan, great a couple of months with a new born and only one car,oh well just have to wait, but then oops the little one came 3 weeks early, so ok almost 3 months with one cars pushing it. What to do? I contacted the dealer to c if they could do anything for us, within 2 days we had an ex demo freelander hse sitting on our drive for us to use until our evoque arrives. Oh my got a call to say car arrived Friday and we could pick it up Tuesday, we did and I have got to say I'm blown away, the thing is fantastic,I looks the nuts,drives well and the toys are great. Could not be happier. I know lots of you are being delayed but please stick with it it's so worth it. Once again a massive that's to Richard and his team. Cheers mate.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Congrats x 2

a baby and .... a baby. 2 wonderful xmas presents.
wish you and your family all the best, and a lot of fun with the well specced Evoque

ps. indeed a great dealer

·
Registered
136 Posts
Great to see excellent customer service and congrats on your new arrivals! Loving mine too. Keeping a bit of a blog on twitter #evoqroadwarrior

1 - 3 of 3 Posts