Evoque Owners Club banner

221 - 235 of 235 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Great place, great food - I went there and had a lovely Pea's Orf starter , Pork Karate Chop main and kept space for a Poo Ding... don't have the sniffles though as you might end up with a corono virus... 14-days on the toilet!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
This seems to have been caught in the tide of Chinese puns & has drifted off topic somewhat.
Hi Donna, any "Good" news regarding your motor yet?? (y) (n) :):(;):unsure:

·
Registered
7,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #226
No more updates ... they still want £284 plus vat for pre inspection for warranty ...

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Cheeky Barstewards. They should be paying YOU money for all of the problems & time wasting they have caused.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
😡

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I' (y) ll second that.

·
Registered
7,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #231
They must have great faith in there service dept who has done two services and 2 mots in last two years ... I just want it sorted but other half is adamant that he isn’t paying the £284 +VAT for a inspection ... I won’t repeat his comments regarding this ... will wait and see what Taggarts come back with .....when it’s fixed that is

·
Registered
7,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #233
So have just had email saying my car is fixed however they haven’t done the windscreen leak so emailed back and said let me no when you have !....

Ty can you send me the details of your warranty .... if they won’t budge on the £284 +VAT inspection charge I think might do the same as you ... other half is adamant he isn’t paying it ....

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Go Girl.

221 - 235 of 235 Posts