Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went my dealer this afternoon who has the specifications and prices for the Evoque.
Full launch will be 4th April but as I had paid a deposit he phoned to suggest a meet.
Details as follows
3 door prestige SD4 auto - £38,975 OTR petrol only available on dynamic
flappy paddles - £1600.00
Magneride £1150.00
privacy glass £350
panaramic roof with electric blind £460
colour contrast roof £500 but can't confirm if avaiable with panaramic roof
Adaptive Zenons £305
Spare steel wheel £120!!
tyre pressure monitoring £405
Keyless entry £500
Rear vents for climate control £90
auto dimming rear veiw mirror £155
Black head liner £250
825 watt meridian stereo £995
TOTAL £45,855

Still need to confirm heated screen, adaptive cruise control etc
rear seat on 3 door does fold 60/40

Garage has allocation of 6 cars for September, Pure not available, petrol only going on dynamic
More news as I get it
Any more from you guys?
regards
griff

·
Registered
19 Posts
Wow that is quite a beast Griff! Does that mean you can place an order on April 4th or I'm hearing it is just when the pricing becomes public knowledge?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes - order on 4th April for September delivery.
Dealer said I should get straight in on 4th to secure one of the 6 cars allocated to them. They have 25 enquires!
I paid my deposit in Jan so hopefully they will play ball.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I ordered mine on Friday - petrol Dynamic in black with pursuit interior, only options were privacy glass and panoramic roof.

The dealer'sfirst allocations for Sept delivery (of which there were 6, of which only 1 was petrol) were already taken but have managed to get October delivery.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Timmy said:
I ordered mine on Friday - petrol Dynamic in black with pursuit interior, only options were privacy glass and panoramic roof.

The dealer'sfirst allocations for Sept delivery (of which there were 6, of which only 1 was petrol) were already taken but have managed to get October delivery.
Timmy, that sounds like a real beauty. I really like the sporty style of the Dynamic, especially the rear bumper and exhaust design.

AL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts