Evoque Owners Club banner

101 - 115 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
There’s some tartan paint on eBay Veteran... the seller sells spare bubbles for spirit levels too,

·
Registered
11,222 Posts
Is that paint brush left or right handed?

Reactions: Donna

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
11,645 Posts
Is that paint brush left or right handed?
Doesn't matter Maffy, Vet can make an ar$e of it with either hand 😉

·
Registered
2013 L538 RR Evoque Pure Tech td4
1,967 Posts
i have my saws hanging at the end of the shed so garden tools just standing loose (apart from the leaf blower/hoover under the left hand bench). Yes the B & D workmate I’ve had from new, bought it in Eastbourne when we lived in Brighton, must of been about 1974/75. Well I didn’t actually buy it, I got on very well with the store-man at a hardware store I was delivering to 😉
Sorry for the delayed response.

Wow a 45 year old Workmate, well looked after Vet and it was a freebie, well played!!
I bought one in 1988 just before I bought my first house, it’s got a few war scars but is still going strong.

·
Registered
11,222 Posts
Veteran has a few war scars, those spears from Rorks Drift make a mess!!!

Reactions: Veteran

·
Registered
11,222 Posts
Catcher, but he can't float in water anymore!!!!! Was known as "Sieve" in the Army.

·
Registered
11,222 Posts
Yes he had that many holes his army buddies used him as a sniper shield.

·
Registered
7,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #115
Sorry for the delayed response.

Wow a 45 year old Workmate, well looked after Vet and it was a freebie, well played!!
I bought one in 1988 just before I bought my first house, it’s got a few war scars but is still going strong.
Mine has a few “war wounds“ too CBW. The catch that locks it in the closed position broke so I had to make a new one. I’ve still got the original 4 plastic stops got it which surprise me. A very useful mobile work bench

101 - 115 of 115 Posts