Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2021 P300e R-Dynamic HSE, Eiger grey, black pack, black alloys, sliding pano roof, red calipers, etc
130 Posts
Beautiful looking Evoque, the perfect spec...but has the steering wheel on the wrong side 😉

·
Registered
MY21 R Dynamic HSE, Eiger Grey, Black Pack, Black Contrast Roof, 21 5078 wheels
8 Posts
Lovely car, wish I’d tried to find one with red calipers, really sets off the black wheels. But more importantly did it come with the cupholder cover/tray? - I’d love one of those but can’t find one anywhere ☹

·
Registered
MY21 Evoque R-design P300e Autobiography Eiger Grey
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lovely car, wish I’d tried to find one with red calipers, really sets off the black wheels. But more importantly did it come with the cupholder cover/tray? - I’d love one of those but can’t find one anywhere ☹
Thanks !! Yep I picked the cupholder cover as an option (you can see it in one photo), I think it looks nicer with it but for the future LR should place an stock retractable one...

·
Registered
MY21 Evoque R-design P300e Autobiography Eiger Grey
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here is my UK version 😊
Really nice !!! Black roof is the only difference jeje And the R-Design insignia in the lateral.... hmmmm.... I dont really know why mine is without that insignia :unsure: . Also I do not have the P300e insignia/badge on the trunk. Any one has a photo of an evoque with both insignias (P300e + autobiography) together to see how it looks ?

Reactions: 4ndy

·
Registered
74 Posts
Lush! 😍

·
Registered
2021 P300e R-Dynamic HSE, Eiger grey, black pack, black alloys, sliding pano roof, red calipers, etc
130 Posts
Really nice !!! Black roof is the only difference jeje And the R-Design insignia in the lateral.... hmmmm.... I dont really know why mine is without that insignia :unsure: . Also I do not have the P300e insignia/badge on the trunk. Any one has a photo of an evoque with both insignias (P300e + autobiography) together to see how it looks ?
Don't worry about not having the P300e logo on the rear of yours....it's only a cheap looking, small plastic badge and your car looks great without it.

·
Registered
2013 L538 RR Evoque Pure Tech td4
2,226 Posts
Well played guys, there are not enough lovely Evoque pictures posted.

Keep up the good work (y)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Well played guys, there are not enough lovely Evoque pictures posted.

Keep up the good work (y)
I would have posted some pics of my car before now... but it's taken me a while to learn how to upload them properly 😊

1 - 10 of 10 Posts