Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
P300e R-Dynamic SE. Firenze Red. Black Wheels. Privacy Glass. MY21
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the car 2 weeks now and had software updates for both the apps and the OS. The app update prompted me there was an update had been downloaded and that it would install on the next ignition cycle.

The OS updated without any prompts. I only noticed when searching through the settings options.

so far so good.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Is there a LR site that gives the patch notes/changes that are included with each SW update to the car?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is there a LR site that gives the patch notes/changes that are included with each SW update to the car?
Not that I have found so far. There should be though. But here’s hoping.

·
Registered
2021 P200 R-Design S Fuji
118 Posts
Had the car 2 weeks now and had software updates for both the apps and the OS. The app update prompted me there was an update had been downloaded and that it would install on the next ignition cycle.

The OS updated without any prompts. I only noticed when searching through the settings options.

so far so good.
I guess that as Pivi Pro becomes more wide spread members will be sharing information on this topic and seeking information on the latest version to verify that they are up to date. Perhaps you could post the latest version @JamToo and for the moderators, should this be a pinned thread within it's own section in the message area?

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
13,563 Posts
Topic pinned

Reactions: Veteran

·
Registered
118 Posts
Reactions: XZ4

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
13,563 Posts
If you want it moved to another section rather than the Main Message Centre just say

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Updates:

APP Update 13/02/2021:
Connected Account V1.1.22
Software Updates V1.9.7
Park and Pay V7.8.5
Weather V2.5.0

Software Update 1/03/2021
Name OS 2.0.8a P8AX3
Update details: "Improvements have been made to the way we optimise the vehicle systems"

·
Registered
P300e R Dynamic HSE, Fuji White, Pano Roof, 20" Alloys
42 Posts
Noticed mine got updated over the weekend, since the update it doesn't feel as slow as it was!

·
Registered
118 Posts
If you want it moved to another section rather than the Main Message Centre just say
Thanks, I'll leave that judgement to your far greater experience of the forum. I expect the law of diminishing visibilty applies; ie if it's not within one turn of the mouse wheel (1 pg down) a new topic is required😉

·
Registered
118 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looking at the release notes my Evoque came from the factory with this functionality (Hey Land Rover etc.) although I am on 8a rather then 9a.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Looking at the release notes my Evoque came from the factory with this functionality (Hey Land Rover etc.) although I am on 8a rather then 9a.
The F-Pace update was from 01/03 update 2.0.8a P8AZ1, which is slighly different from yours. I guess there could be different versions dependent on whether it's Duo or not, with or without Meridian but it seems strange to me that Pivi Pro in Jags have different functionality for voice controls and Navigation Machine Learning, given the vehicle in question was only delivered 02 March.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello everyone, I have auto April 21, OS 2.0.8a P13BX3. From time to time I see bugs when the forward-looking camera is turned on. The image from it sometimes does not come, and instead of the picture, the background in the window is simply gray. In addition, if you choose to display the tachometer in the center, and select to show the map on the right, then sometimes when you switch music tracks, the map image blinks. Many soft bug. :(
And how are you?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hello @KDM and welcome. I too have a car delivered in April 21 but do not know the software version; the Software Updates screen in All Settings simply says up to date. Is that where you found the version installed or is it somewhere else? Assuming it is the same then I do not have the problem with the camera that you mention and I cannot recall having seen it mentioned elsewhere by MY21 owners; it may be worth a call to the dealer. I do not have the configurable deiver display and so cannot comment on that aspect.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello @KDM and welcome. I too have a car delivered in April 21 but do not know the software version; the Software Updates screen in All Settings simply says up to date. Is that where you found the version installed or is it somewhere else? Assuming it is the same then I do not have the problem with the camera that you mention and I cannot recall having seen it mentioned elsewhere by MY21 owners; it may be worth a call to the dealer. I do not have the configurable deiver display and so cannot comment on that aspect.
When I received the car, the version was not indicated in the section about the software, but on May 11, the system unnoticed an update. After that, the system version was displayed.
about the front camera bug, it does not appear often, but still exists. I'm sure this is a software bug.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Ok thanks. I haven't been offered an update since the car was delivered but I've not had any issues experienced by others with Pivi Pro, bar the fact that in the Remote App the vehicle location is currently at my last journey start point but hopefully that will up date to-day.

As to JLR customer relations there is a section in the menu dedicated to associated topics, albeit overall experience is not great and often involves going back to the dealer.
You could try the email below from the Lanrover Ownership webpages.

[email protected]

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ok thanks. I haven't been offered an update since the car was delivered but I've not had any issues experienced by others with Pivi Pro, bar the fact that in the Remote App the vehicle location is currently at my last journey start point but hopefully that will up date to-day.

As to JLR customer relations there is a section in the menu dedicated to associated topics, albeit overall experience is not great and often involves going back to the dealer.
You could try the email below from the Lanrover Ownership webpages.

[email protected]
Have you tried doing a refresh on the remote app (pull down on the Home Screen) this should update your cars location and status - as long as it has connection to the net.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts