Evoque Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
R-Dynamic SE P300e Firenze Red/Pan Roof/Black Pack
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Software update ready to install, car can't be used during installation. Chose install now and followed instructions- close windows,exit car,set alarm etc - but get message when I return that installation failed as car was charging. 4 times I've tried and each time same message. The car isn't charging,not even plugged in.
Anyone had similar or know what's going on?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just keep on trying (seems the general advice). After the 6th attempt or so it did update here (P300e) - charge cable not plugged in, windows closed, car locked.

·
Registered
MY21 Evoque R Dynamic S P300e 1.5 - Fuji White
37 Posts
I've started getting a message software failed to update today but doesn't tell me why?

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
It’s one of JLR’s many wondrous secrets 🤪

·
Registered
MY21 Evoque R Dynamic S P300e 1.5 - Fuji White
37 Posts
Just put this in another topic so may help you.

My update was failing to install and tried 3 or 4 times. I finally got it to install after scheduling it for the night. If you're having issues it might be worth a try.

·
Registered
2020, D180, standard
61 Posts
It could be the problem with the 12v charge, in the PHEV it is the same as in the MHEV, if when you go to update the main 12v battery it does not have enough charge it will start to turn off the services and it could stop the update, something similar happens with when Cell phones update tell you that the battery has to be 100% and plugged in.

·
Registered
R-Dynamic SE P300e Firenze Red/Pan Roof/Black Pack
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just put this in another topic so may help you.

My update was failing to install and tried 3 or 4 times. I finally got it to install after scheduling it for the night. If you're having issues it might be worth a try.
Top tip - it worked!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts