Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
How about a photo of it sitting on a rock on Kirkstone Pass or somewhere similar?

·
Registered
2 Posts
The snow is here and the car is great - a new experience for me - uphill is an absolute doddle and goes where ordinary vehicles fail.
Needs a bit of confidence to let HDC take control and but if you have faith it is great.
Hope the snow stays tonight.
All tips welcome.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Snow is here in South East London. A couple of centimeters as I look out of the window.

Will be trying Snow Mode tomorrow morning!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I tried the snow mode in istanbul 3 days ago. There was 40 cm of snow on the ground. The car fitted with Pirelli Scorpion snow tires was unbelievable. I didn't get stuck anywhere. Hope you get lots of snow to enjoy it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Only got two inches of snow so couldn't really try it out. The roads were all gritted as well - got to have a play in the cul-de-sac where I live and it seemed fine. Snow mode has been engaged!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Missed the snow as stuck in Bangalore for 2 weeks on business. What would I rather have, 27+, blue skies, lounging by the pool with a beer or -5, 6 inches of snow and playing in the RRE. No brainer....... wish I were home.

·
Registered
2 Posts
i found my evoque (dynamic auto 2.2L diesel) AMAZING in the snow - having previously owned a BMW 135i m-sport, which just used to skid even in the lightest snow, its SUCH a refreshing change! i'd been begging for snow all winter to try it out! i love this car!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts