Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just placed an order on a brand car - something which I promised myself never to do again since the last time which was one of the very first Mazda RX8.
I got burnt on residuals with that car - hope that I don't with this!
Ah well - hello to you all!

·
Registered
468 Posts
Hi Crabacle, I am from Skipton also. Evoque is the first new car I have ever bought and both my wife and I love it.
What spec you ordered? Where from?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gone for the dynamic in black diesel auto - from Hillendale - added a few extras which I am currently weeding down.
Would love your input on Hillendale (if you had yours from here) and any other views!

·
Registered
468 Posts
Got ours from Hillendale also. Can't speak highly enough about the excellent service.
Had it now since March. Went for the Prestige SD4 auto.
Done 1900 miles so far and loved every one. Look forward to seeing your around town.

Going on a range rover experience day Friday at Coniston. Can't wait, hope it nice a muddy

·
Registered
128 Posts
Crabacle I said the same about buying a new car. After 7 new cars in 20 years I have had my current BMW for almost 7 years now and had planned to keep it for a few more having specced it as I wanted. However the Draw of the Evoque proved too much and I succumbed !

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes - throw away 25% of the value the minute you start it up for the first time.
Still - its only money

·
Registered
141 Posts
Had mine since March too, 6.5k miles on it now and not missed a beat. Love driving it. Even took it for a bath last weekend in the local floods and had water over the bonnet, not a drop inside. Given some dealership comments on here, I think Hillendale were brilliant. Kirsti really looked after me, even a last minute change of car only delayed my order by 2 weeks.
Hillendale get a pretty big allocation as they are one of the bigger dealerships. Also their DP sits on the JLR panel.
I am sure you will enjoy it.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Driving experience was a great afternoon. The instructors at Coniston are fantastic. Its the 2nd one Ive been on. Did the first one before I had the car but its worth waiting till you have ha the car for a bit when you are used to it and then go.
You'll love it when you go.

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Been 8 years since last post just in case you wonder why the response will be limited 😘

I’m sure Shipley is lovely

Reactions: XZ4

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
11,951 Posts
The OP hasn't been back on since October 2012

·
Registered
76 Posts
I’m just outside skipton, got ours from farnells Guiseley, did the experience at coniston, couldn’t believe what the evoque can do!
Had Audi s5 but I love the rover it just has something about it that none of my other cars had 😀

·
Registered
76 Posts
Just realised 🥴
Oh well I still love ours 😂😂😂

Reactions: XZ4

·
Registered
17 Posts
I’m just outside skipton, got ours from farnells Guiseley, did the experience at coniston, couldn’t believe what the evoque can do!
Had Audi s5 but I love the rover it just has something about it that none of my other cars had 😀
Not far away at all :)

The land rover experience was fab!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts